New Jersey Devils Ultrafil to Airknit Transition Question

q_dog24

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Scott Stevens Airknit jersey, official CCM center ice, from the 96-97 season. . Does anyone know what specific year the devils made the switch from ultrafil to airknit jerseys? I know it was different for every team. My first guess would be the 93-94 season, but I want to make sure. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. :skaterwht:

Edited by q_dog24

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a Scott Stevens Airknit jersey, official CCM center ice, from the 96-97 season. . Does anyone know what specific year the devils made the switch from ultrafil to airknit jerseys? I know it was different for every team. My first guess would be the 93-94 season, but I want to make sure. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. :skaterwht:

They won their first Cup in 95 and I'm fairly certain that they were still ultrafil at that time. Anyone else?

EDIT. Coincidentally, I had a White ultrafil Devils jersey that I regret selling on Ebay about a year ago. I am kicking myself now. Anybody got one for sale in a size 52? I need a Brodeur jersey again :(

thanks for the reply. I actually found out that it was 96-97 from a blog site

http://www.dropthepucks.com/sotg/Newjersey.htm

Great resource for jerseys. Good luck finding what you are looking for. Sometimes the lure of making money makes us sell stuff that really has special value to us. Been there before and it stinks. Happy New Year!