Mike Richards jersey question

peca_fan

I got a Flyers authentic from 2006-2007 (RBK, but not the EDGE style).

I got Richards Black jersey put on, but I want to get the C. I know Richards didn't wear the C during this year or with this style of jersey.

Is it something you folks would do?

Cheers.

Ultimately it is your jersey and whatever you choose to do with it is your choice. Some on here would say since the material is different, but other than that the jersey looks the same so it wouldn't be bad at all.

Yet others on here would say that Richards wore the C on an EDGE jersey and that is the only style they would have it done on. Again, ultimately the decision is yours.

thanks for the reply!

I am a bit of a stickler with authenticity so I may hold off on putting the C on. Will be a sweet jersey nonetheless!

• 2 weeks later...

I am struggling with the same problem. I am ready to send the jersey to icejerseys to get it customized. I have been thinking about this since Richards was named captain. Get the "A" or the "C"? I will never buy the current jersey and I want to have my jerseys as authentic as possible. I know you made up your mind but I am still in undecided.

I got the A, my jersey should be here soon can't wait. I figure I'll get a Richards EDGE jersey with the C somewhere down the line.