2009 NHL All Star Game jerseys

JustAnothaVictim

• 2 weeks later...

Wow they get worst with every year. The last All-Star jersey I liked was the ones they used in Minnesota.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like one sleeve being white and the other being dark, but of course, I'll have to get one. You'd think that with the Habs' centennial being the theme, that they'd go for something a little less 'modern'. I liked the 2007 ones, with the conference shield crests, although that was the birth of the Edge jersey.

They should do what baseball does or even my Wednesday and Friday group does....lights vs darks...all teams have a white..the majority have a dark..either blue or black...the odd team has a red...not a big deal...let them wear their original jerseys...the fans will be able to identify easier with the players and the numbers they ordinarily wear...don't they do this for the young guns game

I always figured that where the game is being played that is the jerseys they should wear except with "East" and "West" logos.

If the game is in Montreal, East wears white Montreal Canadiens jerseys and the West wears the dark Montreal jerseys. The Montreal Canadiens logo is replaced with the NHL sheild, or East and West.

Seems neat to me.

I always figured that where the game is being played that is the jerseys they should wear except with "East" and "West" logos.

If the game is in Montreal, East wears white Montreal Canadiens jerseys and the West wears the dark Montreal jerseys. The Montreal Canadiens logo is replaced with the NHL sheild, or East and West.

Seems neat to me.

That is not a half bad idea at all. :thumbsup:

They should do what baseball does or even my Wednesday and Friday group does....lights vs darks...all teams have a white..the majority have a dark..either blue or black...the odd team has a red...not a big deal...let them wear their original jerseys...the fans will be able to identify easier with the players and the numbers they ordinarily wear...don't they do this for the young guns game

I don't mind that idea. Baseball does it that way and you still can identify each player. The NHL does that in the skills competition and YoungStars game and it doesn't create any problems playing the actual event. As long as the jerseys are different, having teammates on your All-Star team that wear the same number should not be a hindrance to anything. Or they can just wear their usual uniforms, just put an All-Star Game patch on the jersey.