Hey guys, been a while.

BlueShirtOn34thStreet

Im looking for a 3rd Liberty sz 56, that or a white Liberty sz 56.. it does not need a name.

I also am looking to buy an Edge. I wear a 56 in the 6100 jersey, will a 60 be good?

You should be fine in a 60 in the Edge jersey. I've always heard the best rule of thumb is to find the jersey you wore in the pre-Edge days and go up a size. I prefer a 52 in the pre-Edge, and a 56 worked well for me in the Edge jerseys.

Good luck finding the liberty jersey in a size 56, the only thing I can tell you is to keep browsing EBay. Starstruck.com used to have some, but appear like they have either sold out of their stock or don't carry them anymore.

You should be fine in a 60 in the Edge jersey. I've always heard the best rule of thumb is to find the jersey you wore in the pre-Edge days and go up a size. I prefer a 52 in the pre-Edge, and a 56 worked well for me in the Edge jerseys.

Good luck finding the liberty jersey in a size 56, the only thing I can tell you is to keep browsing EBay. Starstruck.com used to have some, but appear like they have either sold out of their stock or don't carry them anymore.

Thanks a lot man.

Anytime and good luck with your search. I was browsing the Rangers jerseys on EBay tonight actually. Its interesting to see what all is available out there. I'm not a big fan of the Edge jerseys, so I'm thankful the Rangers still have their same style. I have a white 550 and in time want to add a blue one to my collection.

I've never seen a White Rangers Liberty in 56 - biggest I've seen is 54 and the last one I saw was a 54 blank that went for $280.

I wear a 56, and you do see a couple here and there of the CCM/Koho/RBK 6100's - but they are normally already customized. I haven't seen a Navy Rangers Liberty 56 lately but I don't think they'd be as hard to find.

There is a seller on eBay called Hockey Jersey Outlet that has Edge jerseys for $189 (about $100 less than most places). They have some Rangers Edge jerseys in size 60 available in home/blue & away/white. I haven't purchased from them (yet) but their feedback is nearly spotless with over 3500 positives.

I've never seen a White Rangers Liberty in 56 - biggest I've seen is 54 and the last one I saw was a 54 blank that went for $280.

I wear a 56, and you do see a couple here and there of the CCM/Koho/RBK 6100's - but they are normally already customized. I haven't seen a Navy Rangers Liberty 56 lately but I don't think they'd be as hard to find.

There is a seller on eBay called Hockey Jersey Outlet that has Edge jerseys for $189 (about $100 less than most places). They have some Rangers Edge jerseys in size 60 available in home/blue & away/white. I haven't purchased from them (yet) but their feedback is nearly spotless with over 3500 positives.

Hockey Jersey Outlet is a good seller, I bought my Sabres White EDGE from them and was very happy with the purchase.