2004 NHL all star Jersey

piazzbri

Hi,

I'm looking for a 2004 NHL all star, eastern conference, Martin St. Louis Jersey. Reading past posts I noticed you can build one on icejerseys.com. Can anyone tell all the options I need to pick to make it look the same as real ones. Or can someone point me in the right direction to buy one.

Thanks,

Brian

Hi,

I'm looking for a 2004 NHL all star, eastern conference, Martin St. Louis Jersey. Reading past posts I noticed you can build one on icejerseys.com. Can anyone tell all the options I need to pick to make it look the same as real ones. Or can someone point me in the right direction to buy one.

Thanks,

Brian

In addition to the jersey, the only thing you would have to pick up is a Lightning Shoulder patch. Here are a couple photos from the game.

StLouisStar.jpg

StLouisStar2.jpg

Here is a picture I found on webshots that someone else has.

2365651910101938781S500x500Q85.jpg

The patch you would need is currently on ebay, so all you would need would be the jersey itself.

Lightning patch

Thanks for the help with the patches, but does anyone know the Font styles I want to choose to have the same. Two of them look very similar and I cant tell which one I need to pick

Thanks Alot

Do you mean the fonts on the 2004 All Star jersey? Those are the fonts the Toronto Maple Leafs use

Are you planning on doing the customization yourself? If you are planning on sending it in to icejerseys or another customizer then you won't need the font, just include a picture and they would be able to do the work, you would just have to send the jersey and the team patch. I had my Kovalchuk 04 All-Star jersey done up and only sent in a picture and they did a great job on the lettering.