Refunds from Global Hockey ?

CC Rider

Anybody else waiting for refunds from Global ? I could not find out a thing from ebay and paypal as to my order nor did I get a e-mail from Global regarding their shut down. It was only from someone at this site who listed their home email that I was able to make contact a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, upon initial contact with them it appears that email address is also shutdown. It now appears I will be out the money I sent him.

Anyone know where I can get a black Russian Omar hockey jersey !

Yep, I'm still waiting. I never received any notice, but I was able to contact him via email thanks to DerbyCoyote (email no longer working as DerbyCoyote said). I got the whole story from Terry regarding how he got screwed by Lutch, and he said that he would eventually refund everyone. However, I agree, I don't have a lot of confidence at this point. I had ordered 3 jerseys and am out $160+. Oh, well............

• 10 months later...
Yep, I'm still waiting. I never received any notice, but I was able to contact him via email thanks to DerbyCoyote (email no longer working as DerbyCoyote said). I got the whole story from Terry regarding how he got screwed by Lutch, and he said that he would eventually refund everyone. However, I agree, I don't have a lot of confidence at this point. I had ordered 3 jerseys and am out $160+. Oh, well............

Did you ever have any success getting a refund? I'm still out over $100.

I never got a refund either Broadway, and haven't heard anything since the initial emails.

Last year I emailed him and received a long reply about how he got screwed by Lutch, but he planned on refunding everyone. I have not heard anything since. That previously working email address of his does not work anymore. I'm out around $160. I'm not expecting anything at this point. It's gone.