AHL Authentic Jerseys 65% OFF

Maybe the wrong section on this site since this is the NHL section, but I just got an email for all Authentic AHL jerseys in stock are 65% off at HockeyOverstock.com. Use Coupon Code: Jersey0530. I just picked me up a snazzy Hartford Wolfpack, and a Hershey Bears Third that I don't even know what it looks like. If anyone has pics of it, can you post them for me? Thanks

Maybe the wrong section on this site since this is the NHL section, but I just got an email for all Authentic AHL jerseys in stock are 65% off at HockeyOverstock.com. Use Coupon Code: Jersey0530. I just picked me up a snazzy Hartford Wolfpack, and a Hershey Bears Third that I don't even know what it looks like. If anyone has pics of it, can you post them for me? Thanks

Just to reiterate what we learned from the NHL 6100 authentics from HockeyOverstock - despite saying CCM these are most likely Rbk's. I know the one AHL 6600 authentic jersey I ordered from them came tagged Rbk.

As for the Hershey Bears 3rd - I just took a quick look on their site at some of the game pics from last year and aside from a alternate christmas jersey that looked like it was just worn for warm-ups, here are the two other "alternate" jerseys they had:

from 10/20/2007:

102007_03.jpg102007_02.jpg

from 03/29/2008:

032908_08.jpg032908_09.jpg

The first ones don't look too bad, although the single color number on the sleeve looks odd.

The second ones are horribly awful - atleast in my opinion. I get the retro style, but it just hurts my eyes.

Then again, the jersey you ordered it probably neither of these, as I believe the Rbk 6600's are the style from the 2006-07 season, not this past season since they should have been wearing Edge jerseys. I guess it will be a surprise when you get it.

this isnt working for me... im trying to buy a Rochester Amerks authentic too...

was it JUST yesterday??? hence the codename...

oops figured it out.. stinks i cant get one with the coupon!

this isnt working for me... im trying to buy a Rochester Amerks authentic too...

was it JUST yesterday??? hence the codename...

It says the offer is good until 06/01. Maybe you should try calling them. Are you sure you're using the right code?