AHL Authentic Rbk/CCM 6600 jerseys 65% off

HockeyOverstock.com is running weekend sale on AHL Authentic jerseys for 65% off making them $68.25. These are listed as CCM 6600 jerseys, but I have previously ordered one and it came in tagged as a Rbk - so I assume these are all probably Rbk.

20080530OS_01.gif

20080530OS_02.gif

20080530OS_03.gif20080530OS_04.gif

You just beat me to it. I just picked up a Hartford Wolfpack and a Hershey Bears Third!

You just beat me to it. I just picked up a Hartford Wolfpack and a Hershey Bears Third!

Yeh I'm kicking myself for picking up a Navy Hartford Wolfpack authentic just about 2 weeks ago. Atleast I was able to get authentic white and 3rd/10th anniversry Hartford jerseys for 65% off today though.

I ordered an authentic SA Rampage jersey from hockeyoverstock.com last week and when I recieved it, it was in terrible condition. Looked like someone had changed a tire with it on... black marks and a large hole on the jersey. Im mailing it back today. Has anyone else had issues with hockeyoverstock?

I ordered an authentic SA Rampage jersey from hockeyoverstock.com last week and when I recieved it, it was in terrible condition. Looked like someone had changed a tire with it on... black marks and a large hole on the jersey. Im mailing it back today. Has anyone else had issues with hockeyoverstock?

I've ordered quite a few jerseys from HockeyOverstock and HockeyGiant (same company - both ship out of their warehouse in Carlsbad, CA). All of the jerseys I've gotten have been in great condition, still sealed in plastic. The only problems I've had were the occasional small rip in the plastic (no bigger than a dime - no damage to the jersey) and the fact that often the outside of the plastic bags are filthy. The dirt on the outside of the bags is understandable to me, having worked in a UPS hub in college I know just how dirty those large warehouse facilities can get. I just try to be careful when opening the jerseys (especially white jerseys) and wash my hand immediately after.

I've gotten two jerseys from HockeyOverstock, one of which I sent back and exchanged because it was the Reebok. Both jerseys came wrapped nicely in plastic and were in pristine condition.

Mine came nicely wrapped in plastic as well... not sure what happened to the jersey before it made it into the packaging though. It was in bad enough shape that Im shocked that someone didnt notice before they shipped it out, I could see the hole in the jersey before I even opened up the plastic

I was looking at the Rampage jerseys, were they the 07-08 jerseys or a previous season?

I don't know specifically about the Rampage jerseys, but my understanding is that the CCM/Rbk 6600 AHL jerseys were the 06-07 (or earlier) style since the AHL switched to the Rbk Edge jerseys this past season (07-08) just like the NHL.

I was looking at the Rampage jerseys, were they the 07-08 jerseys or a previous season?

The Rampage jerseys they carry are from the 06-07 season. The Rampage wore EDGE jerseys in 07-08, and in 05-06 they wore different colors (blue).

Oddly enough, I ordered the maroon Wolves jersey, but received the white yesterday. I don't mind the white, so I'm kinda' hemming and hawing about exchanging it for what I did order because I'm not thrilled about paying to ship it back when I'm not too upset about the white jersey.

Oddly enough, I ordered the maroon Wolves jersey, but received the white yesterday. I don't mind the white, so I'm kinda' hemming and hawing about exchanging it for what I did order because I'm not thrilled about paying to ship it back when I'm not too upset about the white jersey.

although i've bought quite a few jerseys from hockeyoverstock/hockeygiant i've luckily never had to return anything. have you contacted them about the mistake?

according to their website:

Unfortunately we are unable to refund shipping costs on your return unless the error was ours. However if you are returning an item because of an error we made please call us at 888-465.4635 to arrange for an etag, which will pay for your return shipping costs.

Im guessing if you give them a call they will pay for the shipping. As unhappy as I was w/ my damaged Rampage jersey, I called em up, told em the problem, and they emailed me a shipping label a few hours later.

Ordered a Rochester Americans jersey and recieved a Rochester Nighthawks jersey <_< They told me they no longer have my size in stock despite it saying it is online....oh well...I'll keep hunting for my Americans jersey...

Ordered a Rochester Americans jersey and recieved a Rochester Nighthawks jersey <_< They told me they no longer have my size in stock despite it saying it is online....oh well...I'll keep hunting for my Americans jersey...

That sucks - aren't the Rochester Nighthawks a lacross team? I noticed a couple of days ago that they list "Navy" as the color option on the Americans jerseys - which I thought were either white or red. Seems they have some issues with their website matching up to their inventory.

I also noticed that if you click on the Grand Rapids Griffins it shows a Hamilton Bulldogs jersey.

• 3 weeks later...

So as an update, I decided to return the jersey after all because when I opened it from the plastic, it had black smudges and stains all over like it had been dropped and stepped on at the factory before it got folded and sealed. It took two phone calls to get the e-mail mailing label, and now, two weeks later, I had to call them yesterday to find out what the hell was up with my replacement. Nothing had been sent, so the guy promised to ship it out that day.

We'll see. I'm not having good luck with these vendors, am I..... <_<