Rivercitysports.com

ENTE22

Are they like shop.nhl (please, no offense, excuse my ignorance when it comes to RCS customjobs) or more like Icejerseys? (flawless)

I know its too much to expect, but RCS actually has the road jersey im looking for in size 50 edge.

Im located in Norway atm so its not very practical to mail it across the atlantic to icejerseys for a customization that way.

The only viable option if the rcs-option isnt quite what im looking for, is having a friend of mine whos heading back to the states in July pick it up and ship it from CA.

This brings me to my next question, can he mail it from say, SF, CA and ask to have it returned to Norway instead of CA? I know Icejerseys has excellent shipping to Europe, just not sure about how it works if Im not the one sending it.

Rivercitysports has a good reputation when it comes to customizations. I know one of the guys on here got a couple of his jerseys done by them, will see if I can find the pictures, but they turned out just as well as you could want.

Since the customization form on icejerseys has a billing and shipping address, I would assume he could send it from the US then have it shipped to you in Norway, but I would email customer service at cs@icejerseys.com and ask them or PM CryWolf and he may be able to answer you.

River City Customization Jersey Go down to the post by Shandy_Man showing the Canucks jersey if it doesn't go straight to the post. It doesn't say anything in the post about it being from RCS, but on his website he says that is where he ordered it from.

Rivercitysports has a good reputation when it comes to customizations. I know one of the guys on here got a couple of his jerseys done by them, will see if I can find the pictures, but they turned out just as well as you could want.

Since the customization form on icejerseys has a billing and shipping address, I would assume he could send it from the US then have it shipped to you in Norway, but I would email customer service at cs@icejerseys.com and ask them or PM CryWolf and he may be able to answer you.

River City Customization Jersey Go down to the post by Shandy_Man showing the Canucks jersey if it doesn't go straight to the post. It doesn't say anything in the post about it being from RCS, but on his website he says that is where he ordered it from.

Thanks alot, as a sidenote, funny to see how many jerseys RCS has thats size 50. Can hardly find any edge jersey at all anywhere else thats not 46 or 54+