Oilers Jersey Question

cikiri

I recently had a new home authentic Edge jersey lettered with Gagner.

I didn't realize the outline on the names & numbers were so RED. The red pretty much matches the red piping on the arms and around the Oilers Logo Crest. I've been searching all over for a nice big picture to compare but can't seem to find one.

Is this right?

Thanks!

I recently had a new home authentic Edge jersey lettered with Gagner.

I didn't realize the outline on the names & numbers were so RED. The red pretty much matches the red piping on the arms and around the Oilers Logo Crest. I've been searching all over for a nice big picture to compare but can't seem to find one.

Is this right?

Thanks!

From what I've seen on Getty Images, what you're thinking is correct. Red around the middle stripe on the sleeves and around the logo on the chest.

Loving Gagner too. Looks like he and Cogliano will be Avs killers for many years to come if they keep playing like they did against my team this season! :rolleyes:

The Oilers never wore a game jersey this year...they just wore whatever practice jersey they had with them ;)