Customization and delivery question

koiv870

i'm expecting to buy an Ovechkin red caps jersey but i have questions about the quality of the customization. Is it better than the nhl.com shop because my friend bought a canadiens jersey there and some of the numbers were like in plastic or something like that and there were false seams around the numbers. Same thing for customized jerseys i find in stores for the same price. I bought a Higgins jersey last september in the pre-sell on the Canadiens web site and i have a way better quality that my friend's one but it cost me 100$ for the pro-sewn cutomization while the pro-glued customisation was at 75$, pretty much the same price they offer on IJ. On the website on IJ they say that everything is hand-sewn and make like on pro jerseys so is it like my Higgins or like my friend's one?

Here's an pic of my Higgins jersey: dsc00462ke3.jpg

and how long can it take to have the jersey considering i live in Quebec City, Québec, Canada.

thanks!

I can't answer about the delivery times as that likely varies.

As for the quality, yes if you buy a replica from icejerseys or have icejerseys customize a replica, it will be customized with everything done as it is worn on the ice. Full twill and everything, no plasticy numbers or anything like that.

Many replicas have the lower end customization to help keep costs down, but in the end a lot of places charge the same for customization even though the quality is lower.

Is it better than the nhl.com shop because my friend bought a canadiens jersey there and some of the numbers were like in plastic or something like that and there were false seams around the numbers.

You can color the back of your jersey with a magic marker and get better results than shopnhl.com. <_<

Haha it's true I've suffered from witnessing the crap they ship out it's horrible stuff my 5 year old niece could customize the back of a jersey better then nhl.com

Not only are they the prime source of the printed & fake sewn non-twill numbering this year, I got a Modano Stars jersey last year from them with the "9" on the back rotated about 8º clockwise. Funny, I never knew Dallas used an italic block font for their numbers until then. <_<

thanks for the responses

i ordered my Ovechkin jersey but they said when buying it that the estimated shipping date was may 26th while in the product infos they say that it should be shipped in 1-2 buisness days. Normally when it's a jersey like Ovechkin is it long before they ship it?

If you're getting it customized, most places say it'll be about 3-5 weeks before you get it if you're getting sewn-on letters and numbers. Well worth the wait, though, for a good-looking jersey.

They used to have player jerseys in stock. Back before the jersey changeover. I can recall seeing particular players being part of certain team pages. But now yes, everything is custom to order. Usually their customization takes about 5 to 6 weeks. It's way worth the wait though.

This would be what he is talking about.

https://www.icejerseys.com/cart/item_detail...ple.php?id=5975

They do still offer pre-customized jerseys according to their site.

Just go to the Capitals and where you see Ovechkin, click on show in all teams and you will see the players they have.

This would be what he is talking about.

https://www.icejerseys.com/cart/item_detail...ple.php?id=5975

They do still offer pre-customized jerseys according to their site.

Just go to the Capitals and where you see Ovechkin, click on show in all teams and you will see the players they have.

yeah that's what i mean. Are they already done or they have to customize them?

yeah that's what i mean. Are they already done or they have to customize them?

I assume that if they are shown on the site, then they are already customized and available. May want to email customer service at cs@icejerseys.com or PM CryWolf about it.

i've got the e-mail notification that my package has been shipped so they do have pre-customized jersey ready for delivery.