Possible Third Jerseys

SabreFaninNYC

Ok, finally, its time to speculate on what the third jerseys will be next season.

The NHL Tourney of Logos have up some concept designs and I think this one looks REALLY sharp- check out their stuff here: http://nhllogos.blogspot.com/

Canucks%20Third.JPG

Have you guys heard of anything yet? CW?

I apologize for the awful pictures, but I found these on another board. Supposed to be the Flyers 3rd jersey for next year. Basically just a throw back, retro jersey.

IMAGE_036.jpg

IMAGE_035.jpg

And the original...

10097043.jpg

I actually like that Flyers one. They should definitely do that. I hate the black jerseys. It's not Flyers. Orange is their color and it should be utilized. I also like the different color nameplate. That's a TRUE throwback to the WHA days. Awesome.

Ok, finally, its time to speculate on what the third jerseys will be next season.

The NHL Tourney of Logos have up some concept designs and I think this one looks REALLY sharp- check out their stuff here: http://nhllogos.blogspot.com/

Why would the Canucks use a Oakland Seals jersey as their base design? Yeah, colors.

The Flyers should absolutely have an orange jersey as close to their 70's throwback style as possible.

I actually like that Flyers one. They should definitely do that. I hate the black jerseys. It's not Flyers. Orange is their color and it should be utilized. I also like the different color nameplate. That's a TRUE throwback to the WHA days. Awesome.

I agree, that was one team that never should've made their alternate their primary. They got to get those back. I thought those last orange ones were bad.