Yet another Size-thread :)

ENTE22

So, although it might be easier to search the forum for some thread that might contain my answers, Ill let the lazy part of me take the advantage of me :o

To the questions; I am considering getting an authentic edge jersey, since I dont play any hockey myself it wont be nessesary with alot of room for gear and such underneath, what size should I aim for if I`m usually a size L? Having it tight as a bodyarmor isn`t prefered either :o

Thanks in advance to any replies :)

Also, should I wait until they renew their jersey-styles around september-ish ? I figure the changes will be quite minor, if any at all, and I might aswell get another one if I do decide that I like the eventual new styles.

edit;

6`0" & around 190-200 lbs

So, although it might be easier to search the forum for some thread that might contain my answers, Ill let the lazy part of me take the advantage of me :o

To the questions; I am considering getting an authentic edge jersey, since I dont play any hockey myself it wont be nessesary with alot of room for gear and such underneath, what size should I aim for if I`m usually a size L? Having it tight as a bodyarmor isn`t prefered either :o

Thanks in advance to any replies :)

Also, should I wait until they renew their jersey-styles around september-ish ? I figure the changes will be quite minor, if any at all, and I might aswell get another one if I do decide that I like the eventual new styles.

Well in replicas I wear a L as well, in the previous style authentics I wear a 48. I have both a 50 and 52 in the EDGE style and I like the feel of the 50 better.

Well in replicas I wear a L as well, in the previous style authentics I wear a 48. I have both a 50 and 52 in the EDGE style and I like the feel of the 50 better.

So I can easily jump to the conclusion that 50 and 52 equals a good L-equal size, where its not too tight?

It's just a few threads below http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=1088