Size 52 vs 48

Hazzard

Im shopping around for jerseys and Im wondering how much of a difference there is in sleeve length, etc between a 52 and a 48 (in last years reeboks and previous Koho's). I wear a 48, which fits me perfect. But Im looking at buying a 52 and I have no frame of reference to how much bigger its gonna be. Thanks for help you guys can offer. Im 5'09'' and 195 lbs if that helps in determining if a 52 would fit me...

Actually, I'd be inclined to agree. I have two post-2000CCM/KOHO jerseys that are sized 52. One is a 2004 CCM Rangers vintage 3rd and the other is a 2001 KOHO Blue Jackets jersey and both are large on me, with the Rangers one being HUGE on me. It's funny because every single 52 I own BEFORE 2000 fits me quite well but the two I have afterwards are MUCH bigger.

Actually, I'd be inclined to agree. I have two post-2000CCM/KOHO jerseys that are sized 52. One is a 2004 CCM Rangers vintage 3rd and the other is a 2001 KOHO Blue Jackets jersey and both are large on me, with the Rangers one being HUGE on me. It's funny because every single 52 I own BEFORE 2000 fits me quite well but the two I have afterwards are MUCH bigger.

Thanks for your input, after reading your post I think Im gonna pass on that lovely size 52 Coyotes alternate I was looking at. I love wearing my jerseys, so Im just gona be patient and wait for a 48 to show up somewhere.

I'm 6'0", 205-210 (I don't want to know the exact #). Size 48 in CCM/Koho is and always has been perfect for me.

Reebok Edge jerseys, somewhere in between 50 and 52 would be ideal for me, neither are perfect fits. :wacko: