Website Pro-Twill Opinions

nordiques-fan

Pro Twill sounds like the dude that some of us have bought from but have never received any merchandise from. I paid in full for one of those Nordiques jerseys on eBay but never got it. I had to pester the dude for about a month until I got my refund.

Pro Twill sounds like the dude that some of us have bought from but have never received any merchandise from. I paid in full for one of those Nordiques jerseys on eBay but never got it. I had to pester the dude for about a month until I got my refund.

Dam I got excited here is the link

http://protwillmn.com/

Stay far, far away from this guy.

Read this thread and proceed no further.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=1036

He's local to me, nothing but trouble and has left a trail of angry and disappointed people all over.

Stay far, far away from this guy.

Read this thread and proceed no further.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=1036

He's local to me, nothing but trouble and has left a trail of angry and disappointed people all over.

Please stab him, he ripped me off about $200 for lettering kits I never recieved. A reason for me to break his legs.

Please stab him, he ripped me off about $200 for lettering kits I never recieved. A reason for me to break his legs.

Thanks guys it sucks that the guy is a thief...

Thanks guys it sucks that the guy is a thief...

I won an ebay auction for one of those Nordiques jerseys last June and never got it. The auction was a "pre-order", which means in his world "send me your money and I won't make anything".

I won an ebay auction for one of those Nordiques jerseys last June and never got it. The auction was a "pre-order", which means in his world "send me your money and I won't make anything".

Why can't someone do something about this guy???

Good thing I'm reading this as well. Had come across it before and he has (or in actuality doesn't have?) those old Canada lettering kits, well just the one really, that are exactly right for my jersey. So much for that than :closedeyes: .

I did some research on my paypal history and found out how much exactly he ripped me of. A grand total of $244 made in 2 payment on Oct 29 and 30, 2005. He emailed me yesterday and offered to refund my money or get new lettering kits. That means he's reading the threads here or at NLT.

The problem with the refund is that during the time I made those payments 1 Euro was $1,17 back then and if he refunds the complete amount of $244 I'm still losing $60 plus paypal fees because the Dollar became weak(?). 1 Euro is $1,47 now. BUT the refund is better than nothing. I hope everything will turn out good for me. I'll keep you up to date when or if I really get my money back.

I did some research on my paypal history and found out how much exactly he ripped me of. A grand total of $244 made in 2 payment on Oct 29 and 30, 2005. He emailed me yesterday and offered to refund my money or get new lettering kits. That means he's reading the threads here or at NLT.

The problem with the refund is that during the time I made those payments 1 Euro was $1,17 back then and if he refunds the complete amount of $244 I'm still losing $60 plus paypal fees because the Dollar became weak(?). 1 Euro is $1,47 now. BUT the refund is better than nothing. I hope everything will turn out good for me. I'll keep you up to date when or if I really get my money back.

Well I am guessing he read my email then .I emailed him the night I posted about there site.About I would have been a customer of 3 jerseys he had but through 2 jersey message boards I belong to word was being spread about his shady dealings and he would not be getting me as a customer. Let me know how that goes I would really like those Nordique jerseys to add to my collection.BTW was there any clarification on those being there new logo for the 95------------------96 season??

Well I am guessing he read my email then .I emailed him the night I posted about there site.About I would have been a customer of 3 jerseys he had but through 2 jersey message boards I belong to word was being spread about his shady dealings and he would not be getting me as a customer.

Frankly I have not heard a single voice speak up in defense of this outfit- and if one did, it would be just one... against another 500 who are sticking darts into their voodoo dolls.

Just general FYI there are ways around being banned from Ebay and people have written "how-to" books on what to do to restablish your presence there. A long list of userids is a dead giveaway as I know people who have used the same ID for 10 years almost like a brand name. There's no way a successful honest Ebay dealer wants to change userids often and they normally wear their feedback and ratings as a badge of honor. I have to laugh when I see a brandy new userid with a plethora of items to sell ( only a brazen dealer would place a hundred items out for his "first" EBay deal with an id with ZERO feedback ), especially for items that might cost hundreds of dollars. Its all about credibility and some guys have none.

And also beware that the PayPal buyer protections only go so far - if someone strings you out more than 45 days you are screwed- never see your money again, etc. One popular tactic seems to be to delay people till all normal purchase protections are void. Why else the massive delays on shipping everything ? Incompetent ? Really ? Check your wallet. Dont wait to take action no matter what the excuse you are given. Forget the EBay ID, as we have seen they are temporary. Go for the PayPal account as having that frozen can be a real bugger to fix. :thumbsup:

( And I owe an apology to the regular guys here on this board that have only seen me posting to b*tch about this situation but I hate to see anyone else get porked)

I was supposed to get my money back last week, as stated in his last email but I haven't recieved anything yet. That just pi...s me off.

I was supposed to get my money back last week, as stated in his last email but I haven't recieved anything yet. That just pi...s me off.

And you believed him? What possible reason would you have to do that?

I'm waiting for $125 and a lettering kit that I'll most likely never see myself.

And you believed him? What possible reason would you have to do that?

I'm waiting for $125 and a lettering kit that I'll most likely never see myself.

I can't believe my eyes. He sent me $100 for refund. Still missing $144. Let see if I will get that back too.

• 3 weeks later...

My saga only dates from Dec 2007, So far I got a 60% refund thru Paypal a few weeks ago. Only it wasnt marked a refund, it was for my "trouble" plus a commitment to "re-ship" my lettering kits as well. Well, weeks later, guess what ? True to form, Nothing ever arrived.

To save other fellow consumers the "trouble" of looking these up:

Office of Minnesota Attorney General Lori Swanson

1400 Bremer Tower

445 Minnesota Street

St. Paul, MN 55101

(651) 296-3353

1-800-657-3787

TTY: (651) 297-7206

TTY: 1-800-366-4812

(Citizens may download a complaint form at Mn Attorney Generals Office Consumer Complaint Form)

Mail Fraud Complaint

The form below allows you to send a complaint to the U.S. Postal Inspection Service if you suspect you are a victim of mail fraud. Reporting identity theft on-line is a separate form.

Although the Inspection Service cannot resolve routine business disputes between companies and their customers, it can act against a company or individual if there is a pattern of activity suggesting a potential scheme to defraud. Completion of this form is voluntary, but the more information that you enter, the better the Inspection Service may be able to help.

Please note we may share the information you provide with other agencies when a possible violation concerns their jurisdiction. Read the Contact Us page for more information.

If this is an urgent matter, immediately contact your nearest law enforcement agency. You may also go to the Federal Trade Commission site for more information.

Federal Mail Fraud Complaint Form

Refund completed! Lucky me, after 2 and a half years.