It didnt arrive today

coldplay

Or any other day for that matter... I'm new here on this board but maybe I can save someone else from some grief.

ProTwillMn lettering kits. What more can I say ? I'm just glad I didnt send my jerseys in to have the lettering applied or I'd never see them again either. I'm not out a whole ton of money, but I would strongly advise folks stay away- nothing but aggro. Always a story, but in the end the result is the same: ProTwillMn non-performance.

Avoid.

Or any other day for that matter... I'm new here on this board but maybe I can save someone else from some grief.

ProTwillMn lettering kits. What more can I say ? I'm just glad I didnt send my jerseys in to have the lettering applied or I'd never see them again either. I'm not out a whole ton of money, but I would strongly advise folks stay away- nothing but aggro. Always a story, but in the end the result is the same: ProTwillMn non-performance.

Avoid.

Personally, I haven't heard of an e-bay seller of lettering kits who is legit. I stumbled onto one selling Lightning kits and his feedback was a trainwreck. I don't know that there are any good ones on there...

Yeah there's been nothing but trouble from him for a while now. A few of our members, myself included, made purchases from him and either flat out didn't receive the order or it took FOREVER to show up. You'd be right to avoid him.

Yeah there's been nothing but trouble from him for a while now. A few of our members, myself included, made purchases from him and either flat out didn't receive the order or it took FOREVER to show up. You'd be right to avoid him.

He's the one behind all the trouble with the Nordiques jersey from this thread. It was another person's account, but he was the "production" half while the other guy was the "business" half of that failed partnership.

WARNING: His new ebay id is Sieve!Sieve!Sieve!

His feedback always starts out good, but trust me, it will go bad since this is at least his fourth account and they've all followed the same pattern eventually. That leopard will never change his spots.

Thanks for the heads up on the new ebay name there Jeff, I was bored last night and came across his stuff and didnt even think it could be that guy. I'm glad I saw this, as I was thinking about trying to get my hands on an old Coyotes kit and trying to customize it myself.

Thanks for the heads up on the new ebay name there Jeff, I was bored last night and came across his stuff and didnt even think it could be that guy. I'm glad I saw this, as I was thinking about trying to get my hands on an old Coyotes kit and trying to customize it myself.

To clarify my unhappy experience was dealing with ProTwill directly, not thru EBay- not that it makes any difference. Had I found this board sooner I could have avoided being involved with what has to be the worst merchant I have dealt with - anywhere- in over 20 years.

To be screwed like this is bad enough, but in the process this has big time ruined something I was trying to do for my kid, which truly aggravates me. I could go on, but I don't want to say anything more than if anyone here is tempted to do business with ProTwillMn or the Sieve you are just wasting your time and money in my opinion.

I figured I'd bring this up here, in my endless searching of ebay, I found a new seller of lettering, who I thought at first might be related to protwillmn, due to the name protwillusa. Upon second look, I think they are associated with Easternlettering.com (ebay id, easternlettering), who I have been in contact with recently, in hopes they are legit, does anyone have any experience with them? In looking at the eastern lettering feeback, they have an overall of 99% good, but have 14 recent bad, which come from the "nfl practice jerseys" they sell, which in my opinion you kinda have coming if looking at those, you can't tell they aren't just a blank jersey with a generic font on them, I kinda feel you are part of the problem.

ProtwillUSA

Eastern Lettering

Note the very recent Ebay join date of Dec 2007 and ZERO feedback for this seller. Has a lot of items ( 96 ?) to sell for someone who just joined, dont you think ? Could be legit but I'd be a bit cautious. Oh, and he has same auction terms, starting prices, same return policy, about the same shipping costs, etc. etc.

I figured I'd bring this up here, in my endless searching of ebay, I found a new seller of lettering, who I thought at first might be related to protwillmn, due to the name protwillusa. Upon second look, I think they are associated with Easternlettering.com (ebay id, easternlettering), who I have been in contact with recently, in hopes they are legit, does anyone have any experience with them? In looking at the eastern lettering feeback, they have an overall of 99% good, but have 14 recent bad, which come from the "nfl practice jerseys" they sell, which in my opinion you kinda have coming if looking at those, you can't tell they aren't just a blank jersey with a generic font on them, I kinda feel you are part of the problem.

ProtwillUSA

Eastern Lettering

Note the very recent Ebay join date of Dec 2007 and ZERO feedback for this seller. Has a lot of items ( 96 ?) to sell for someone who just joined, dont you think ? Could be legit but I'd be a bit cautious. Oh, and he has same auction terms, starting prices, same return policy, about the same shipping costs, etc. etc.

Yeah, my assumption is that its a new account for the same guy, as it looks like the general trend is white jerseys kits are done by protwillusa and colored are by easternlettering. I'm watching how his first batch of transactions go and if I do place an order for 1 kit from him, I'll let you guys know how it turns out.