Pens Proplayer Jerseys

thebiggoalie

I recently aquired my first proplayer jersey. it's an authentic pittsburgh penguins dark jersey sewn up for Jagr when he was the captain. I just have a quick question; there is no nameplate on the jersey. "JAGR" is sewn directly to the back. Did these jerseys not use a nameplate? Thanks to anyone who can lead me into the right direction before I even bother applying the NHL2000 patch. Thanks

I recently aquired my first proplayer jersey. it's an authentic pittsburgh penguins dark jersey sewn up for Jagr when he was the captain. I just have a quick question; there is no nameplate on the jersey. "JAGR" is sewn directly to the back. Did these jerseys not use a nameplate? Thanks to anyone who can lead me into the right direction before I even bother applying the NHL2000 patch. Thanks

Actually they did use nameplates back then

Well, I don't see that being a really big problem actually. It was probably just a careless custom job. All you have to do is remove the letters carefully and add the new nameplate. Since everything is all black anyway, odds are you won't see any residuals. Also, let me know if you need the black NHL 2000 patch because I have an extra one.