need help with this Bure jersey

DaNoobie

http://cgi.ebay.com/CCM-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-...1QQcmdZViewItem

1.) Which year can this be from, 92/93?

2.) The number and name looks ironed on to me...

How on Earth can you tell from that photo if they are ironed on? It says right in the description "All numbers and letters are sewn onto the jersey (not glued)"

Based on the fact it's an authentic, but does not seem to have the "Canuck Place" patch on the right shoulder, it would be a 91-92 and should have a NHL 75th Anniversary patch on it.

If you added a Canuck Place patch, then it would be from any other year he wore #10, from 92-93 (Stanley Cup Centennial patch) up through 94-95 (Canucks 25th Anniversary patch), but your best option would be to make it a 93-94 season 1994 Stanley Cup Finals version with patches everywhere. Canuck Place, 1994 Cup Finals and Frank Griffiths Memorial.

2153863280100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

what's funny about this one?

"Vanbiesbrouck" is spelled wrong.

Did the Canucks wear the Canuck Place patch during the 1995-97 seasons?

and on ebay they all look like this...which isn't correct

46b6_1.JPG

Yes, they did wear the Canuck Place patch from 92-93 to 96-97 on the flying skate jerseys.

The one in the photo is a different style worn on the alternate Orca jerseys that faded from blue to red.

"Vanbiesbrouck" is spelled wrong.

Yes, they did wear the Canuck Place patch from 92-93 to 96-97 on the flying skate jerseys.

The one in the photo is a different style worn on the alternate Orca jerseys that faded from blue to red.

Do you know somewhere where i can find the proper Canuck Place patch for the flying skate jersey? Did a search and saw that you were looking for one a while ago. Ever find it?

Do you know somewhere where i can find the proper Canuck Place patch for the flying skate jersey? Did a search and saw that you were looking for one a while ago. Ever find it?

Got it on ebay, The Home of Everything - eventually™.

Heh...to further exploit that Florida jersey; he's got a 1996 Stanley Cup patch on a Starter jersey. They wore CCM's them. It's not sewn on obviously but it's still funny.

Is it me or do the numbers on that Canucks jersey look a little too thick?

Is it me or do the numbers on that Canucks jersey look a little too thick?

Yes, they do look a bit thick. I'm thinking the serif on top of the 1 isn't the correct shape either.

• 1 month later...