Does this look stitched or glued?

philly88

IMG_0044.jpg

The jersey looks authentic, i have other pictures but that crest just doesn't look right.

ps: sorry for the bad grammar in the title, can't edit it

Brilliant edit: taken care of!

Thanks Brilliant.

I had another question about customization. Maybe you guys could help. Let's say I wanted to change an A to a C on a jersey or add a patch would IJ charge me the full $90CAN or would there be different prices for different types of customization. I know you guys don't work for them just thinking that maybe you guys did the same .

I hate to kinda steal the bread from IJ's mouth here and I do apologize for it but you can actually bring your jersey to a local athletics shop and have the seamstress sew your patch and C on for you. Just inquire as to what the price would be and request that they use their customizing stitch pattern, which is zig-zag, and they'll do it for probably around 15 bucks. I have a shop here in my area that does it for me for 5 bucks a pop because I bring so many in to them. Give them pictures of where the patch should go and you should be okay.

I hate to kinda steal the bread from IJ's mouth here and I do apologize for it but you can actually bring your jersey to a local athletics shop and have the seamstress sew your patch and C on for you. Just inquire as to what the price would be and request that they use their customizing stitch pattern, which is zig-zag, and they'll do it for probably around 15 bucks. I have a shop here in my area that does it for me for 5 bucks a pop because I bring so many in to them. Give them pictures of where the patch should go and you should be okay.

thing is, i live in Montreal so i can just drop my jersey off at IJ and pick it up so i save the shipping. I inquired about it and they would charge $25 but i believe that includes the C.