Opinions on this Quebec Nordiques jersey Help

nordiques-fan

Really nice looking to me. There are others who sell replicas for up to $150, so $175 seems to be an ok price. There have been other authentic Sakics listed recently.

One sold for $250 and another unsold at $200 and a third that went for essentially the same price, $178

It would be interesting to see what this one goes for in comparison, only it doesn't end first. Sakic size 52

That one looks like the real deal. That's actually not a bad price either. That 75th patch was probably added on but it still makes the jersey better. If you can do it, then go for it.

Im confused everybody says that griffen on ebay sells fakes???

That's right. I'd be careful with that jersey from the auction you have posted. It tells me, it a fake/re-production.

The only jersey that looks real to me is the one that didn't sell for $199,99 but I' can't really tell because the blue outline on the crest looks to be embroidered. I used to have an auth. Nords jersey where the crest was completely made of tackle twill.

One more thing I figured out by comparing it to pics from my old jersey: The thread of the inside stitching should be blue, not white. So on second thought, all of them seem to be fakes

ec71_3.JPG

Be nice if I could just find a blank.I want an authentic maybe I will just get a few replicas from the vintage series .And wait for a blank to surface.It is really ashame that this industry has become this bad with all the fakes

Be nice if I could just find a blank.I want an authentic maybe I will just get a few replicas from the vintage series .And wait for a blank to surface.It is really ashame that this industry has become this bad with all the fakes

Especially after RBK took over...

Ok, there's fake and then there's fake.

I mean, if the only thing wrong with that Nordiques jersey is that the stitching inside the jersey is white and not blue, why not buy it?

If it's made of the correct material, is the correct colors, has correct fonts and colors for the customizing, has the correct tagging, the correct nameplate, the fleur-de-lis sewn on, what's not to enjoy about it? Can't there possibly be any variances in the CCM manufacturing process over the course of the years they made that jersey?

Others have sold for more and replicas cost $150, so for an extra $25 you get a pro weight jersey with sewn on everything.

It almost seems like you need to limit yourself to a game worn jersey (good luck finding that) to be that certain of it's authenticity if you are going to be that exacting about it.

It's not like it's made out of mesh, has the wrong fonts for the numbers with orange trim instead of red, "SAKIC" spelled wrong, no nameplate, obviously fake Nike tagging and is being shipped from Korea.

Buy it, wear it, enjoy it.

I just take a closer look at the details. If it´s a fake, I don't buy it. I wouldn't even buy Mitchell & Ness jersey. If someone needs infos about a jersey or wants to know if it's a fake or not, I´ll always be honest. If people are satisfied with what they see on the pics, then they should just buy it and don't ask any questions about it. I just don't like it to see people, who share their hobby with me, spending their money on sh*t

I don't buy fakes..I'm Roy-fan over at the NLT and you are a member over there so you know the motto.That is why I ask because I am not gonna support the counterfeiters of the hobby.One will come along sometimes it just takes a little while.Griffenfood I looked at his jersey for quite awhile and when I saw the same ones week after week that was a sign to stay away.Id like a blank so I can customize it into a Nolan or Ricci...Of course that might also be a chore lol.God I love this hobby :stickhndl:

I don't buy fakes..I'm Roy-fan over at the NLT and you are a member over there so you know the motto.That is why I ask because I am not gonna support the counterfeiters of the hobby.One will come along sometimes it just takes a little while.Griffenfood I looked at his jersey for quite awhile and when I saw the same ones week after week that was a sign to stay away.Id like a blank so I can customize it into a Nolan or Ricci...Of course that might also be a chore lol.God I love this hobby :stickhndl:

AMEN!!!

I love you, man :thumbsup: :thumbsup: