Caps go back to old fabric

ZoomZoom18

http://capitals.nhl.com/team/app?articleid...mp;service=page

Autumn Sweaters – Given the choice to return to using the same fabric that was used in hockey sweaters prior to this season rather than the ultra-hyped “uniform systems” that were introduced league-wide prior to this season, every single member of the Caps went with last year’s fabric. Wednesday night marked the first time the new (old) sweater fabric was made available, and every member of the Caps had the new model sweater with the old fabric hanging in his locker prior to the game.

Photo Gallery here: http://capitals.nhl.com/team/app/?service=...;galleryId=3679

I found this posted on another board. The jerseys do look baggier somewhat. I'm curious to see if they still have the tail flaps, I couldn't find any picture good enough. Any thoughts?

I'm totally not surprised. It seems as if this new fabric is a bust.

http://capitals.nhl.com/team/app?articleid...mp;service=page

Autumn Sweaters – Given the choice to return to using the same fabric that was used in hockey sweaters prior to this season rather than the ultra-hyped “uniform systems” that were introduced league-wide prior to this season, every single member of the Caps went with last year’s fabric. Wednesday night marked the first time the new (old) sweater fabric was made available, and every member of the Caps had the new model sweater with the old fabric hanging in his locker prior to the game.

Photo Gallery here: http://capitals.nhl.com/team/app/?service=...;galleryId=3679

I found this posted on another board. The jerseys do look baggier somewhat. I'm curious to see if they still have the tail flaps, I couldn't find any picture good enough. Any thoughts?

So your saying that the Caps were not wearing the RBK edge jerseys?

So your saying that the Caps were not wearing the RBK edge jerseys?

I can't see a difference......

The arms look bigger. The jerseys didn't seem to help, the Habs beat them soundly in their own building. Just ask AO..."Well, we lost, so what can I say? They played well on the power play and we made some mistakes and missed a couple of goals, and that was it." Jerseys are the least of their problems.

Yeah that's where I noticed it...in the arms. The shoulder tightness looks about the same but you can definitely see the arms are looser.

Upon further inspection of those pictures, it doesn't look like the tail is there in the back. The amount of red material from that blue waist stripe down looks the same all the way around the jersey. Perhaps we're seeing next years version of the 'new jerseys'. That'd be a good thing. I'd be all over that Caps jersey if that's the case.

Yeah that's where I noticed it...in the arms. The shoulder tightness looks about the same but you can definitely see the arms are looser.

Upon further inspection of those pictures, it doesn't look like the tail is there in the back. The amount of red material from that blue waist stripe down looks the same all the way around the jersey. Perhaps we're seeing next years version of the 'new jerseys'. That'd be a good thing. I'd be all over that Caps jersey if that's the case.

I love that new Caps jersey more and more. I'd love to see them release those in a 550 like style. I'd be all over that in a heartbeat.

Here's a GREAT shot of the new Caps jerseys with the old material from today's NHL.com Frozen Moment. It almost looks like a real hockey jersey!

Oh and Ovechkin needs to do something about that acne problem.

I don't mind the look of the new Edge beadaway front, this just looks like they took what's on the rest of the jersey and carried it across. But player's performance first I guess, if they are soaking wet then I guess there is a problem.

Here's a GREAT shot of the new Caps jerseys with the old material from today's NHL.com Frozen Moment. It almost looks like a real hockey jersey!

Oh and Ovechkin needs to do something about that acne problem.

It's normal for thirteen year olds.. lol