Mighty Ducks jersey question

Carl

Did they at one point change their green logo (on their white jerseys) to the logo they used on their purple ones?

This picture is not super accurate:http://cdn.nhl.com/ducks/bc/images/gallery/200504/337.f.jpg

But I've seen pictures in the past with the silvers ducks logo on their white jerseys. I'm confused!

Did they at one point change their green logo (on their white jerseys) to the logo they used on their purple ones?

This picture is not super accurate:http://cdn.nhl.com/ducks/bc/images/gallery/200504/337.f.jpg

But I've seen pictures in the past with the silvers ducks logo on their white jerseys. I'm confused!

According to nhluniforms.com/, never. The picture you posted shows the same old teal triangle logo on the white one. Twill has a shine to it and can look lighter under flash photography, but that does not look silver to me.

According to nhluniforms.com/, never. The picture you posted shows the same old teal triangle logo on the white one. Twill has a shine to it and can look lighter under flash photography, but that does not look silver to me.

No, I told you, that picture is not accurate. I was actually refering to pictures of the players on nhl.com in the 2003-2004 (or 2005-2006) season. If only I could find one to show you...

There you go. Don't tell me that's not silver.

OK, here's a photo from May 9, 2006 the last bit of the last season in that jersey showing them wearing a teal triangle, suggesting that they never wore silver on the ice.

All I've seen is a shot from a photo shoot with what could be any old replica jersey with the home crest sewn by mistake on an away jersey (which was probably then cut up and bonded to a bunch of bogus hockey cards). Until I see a game action shot of one on the ice, my sources say they didn't use silver cresting on a white jersey.

It's possible, but my photo then means they would have had to switch back again.

OK, here's a photo from May 9, 2006 the last bit of the last season in that jersey showing them wearing a teal triangle, suggesting that they never wore silver on the ice.

All I've seen is a shot from a photo shoot with what could be any old replica jersey with the home crest sewn by mistake on an away jersey (which was probably then cut up and bonded to a bunch of bogus hockey cards). Until I see a game action shot of one on the ice, my sources say they didn't use silver cresting on a white jersey.

It's possible, but my photo then means they would have had to switch back again.

I never said they wore them on the ice. The picture I'm showing is the picture that was on nhl.com for the entire season (I think 2003-2004) and all the ducks players were wearing that silver jersey on their presentation picture. It's not just some guy's mistake on bogus hockey cards. That means these were the jerseys that they were supposed to wear that season, but they ended up going back to the green version before the start of the season because these pictures are taken right before training camp. The reason why I posted on the subject in the first place was to know if any of you guys had details.