20west.com????

BlueShirtOn34thStreet

Has anyone ever ordered from them? I ordered my jersey on the 18th.. no email saying it shipped.. and they do not have a phone number.

I hope I did not get scammed. :fight:

I ordered some lettering kits once. there was no problem for him shipping it overseas.

Has anyone ever ordered from them? I ordered my jersey on the 18th.. no email saying it shipped.. and they do not have a phone number.

I hope I did not get scammed. :fight:

Their reputation is good. It should arrive just fine.

• 1 month later...
Just happened to be looking there as well and was wondering what the difference is between an un-sewn and a sewn kit? What is supposed to be sewn already?

The layers of the un-sewn lettering kits are just heat applied together. The layer are not sewn or pre-sewn. On the sewn kits the top layers are sewn or pre-sewn together and all you to do is sew the bottotm layer onto the jersey. You'd probably get away cheaper if you buy the un-sewn ones and have every done by your local taylor. IMO 20West charges a pretty gig amount for their sewing job, as you can see the price difference between the sewn and un-sen kits. I hope this helps a little. Sometimes I'm not sure if my English is correct.

The layers of the un-sewn lettering kits are just heat applied together. The layer are not sewn or pre-sewn. On the sewn kits the top layers are sewn or pre-sewn together and all you to do is sew the bottotm layer onto the jersey. You'd probably get away cheaper if you buy the un-sewn ones and have every done by your local taylor. IMO 20West charges a pretty gig amount for their sewing job, as you can see the price difference between the sewn and un-sen kits. I hope this helps a little. Sometimes I'm not sure if my English is correct.

Okay, that is indeed usefull. Danke! :thumbsup: Just have to get a Satan jersey at some point and saw an Islanders replica cheap ^_^. Still more into IIHF jerseys and would probably prefer it on a Slovakia jersey but hard to get and even harder to get customized or DIY. Almost had one but they charged $60+ for shipping with UPS to Europe so I asked someone in California to bid and ship with USPS. Unfortunately he didn't exactly get last minute/seconds bidding otherwise I would've had it for the max I asked him to bid ... <_<:rolleyes: .

Okay, that is indeed usefull. Danke! :thumbsup: Just have to get a Satan jersey at some point and saw an Islanders replica cheap ^_^. Still more into IIHF jerseys and would probably prefer it on a Slovakia jersey but hard to get and even harder to get customized or DIY. Almost had one but they charged $60+ for shipping with UPS to Europe so I asked someone in California to bid and ship with USPS. Unfortunately he didn't exactly get last minute/seconds bidding otherwise I would've had it for the max I asked him to bid ... <_<:rolleyes: .

Oh, I just saw that you're from NL. Where from? Haven't been to a Coffeeshop for quite a while now. You can send your jerseys to me for customising :D

So for the teams that only use one color for the letters and numbers, the sewn and un-sewn is the same?

So for the teams that only use one color for the letters and numbers, the sewn and un-sewn is the same?

Do they really offer one colored lettering sewn and un-sewn? I hope they don't offer that because that won't make any sense.

Yea I was checking out the Wings kits and they had the option for both.

Exactly, was also wondering about that. Leafs are available as well in both options ...

Oh, I just saw that you're from NL. Where from? Haven't been to a Coffeeshop for quite a while now. You can send your jerseys to me for customising :D

^_^ From just outside of Amsterdam/30 minutes. Shops are still there :D Just stay off the magic mushrooms haha or maybe you'll jump of a building thinking you can fly like some braindead tourists :doh: .

Do you have the customizing letters and such then or you mean you can do the sewing part? I'll keep it in mind when I'm going for it, also looks like I've found a Slovakia jersey again :) but since they don't ship internationally I'll have to let someone else buy it again and pay double shipping costs :thumbsup::thumbsup: (better ask the seller first about international shipping).