Ed Snider Memorial Patch. Profits To Go To Charity

Hollywood Cannon

So I had these patches made as a reproduction of what the Flyers are wearing on the ice to honor Mr. Snider. I ordered blank patches and cut the twill myself and had Mike sew the lettering on.

I am just waiting to get the patches back from Mike and they'll be good to mail out.

The patches are $25.00 each and around $16.80 (possibly more) of each patch will be donated to either the Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation or Comcast-Spectacor Charities. I am donating all of the profits to the charity and am not profiting off of these in any way. I will provide proof of the donation so that people don't know i'm trying to rip off charity and profit off of this.

Ed Snider brought hockey to the city of Philadelphia and because of him myself and millions of other people across the world have had countless moments of joy. His charitable endeavors are also nothing short of spectacular.

I also am waiting on the orange outline patches to come in and I will have those done up too.

Zcjn8fr.jpg

nz1DYYI.jpg
Edited by Hollywood Cannon