Indos..to buy or not to buy

Perceptor

That sucks scarchelli. Mine was 15% off. Looking forward to getting my jerseys. I think as long as you're happy then get what you like. I saw a decent deal in my mind and got them :)

My friend got 2, I didn't get any. I just got a 2.0 last week or so, picking up from tts tomorrow. Can't wait.

Indos make no sense. The people spending big money on jerseys are more likely to be collectors who are very particular. It seems like it would make more business sense to charge a higher price for true authentic jerseys than it would to charge the same price but have them made in Indonesia.

Indo Edges are too expensive for the casual fan/buyer who scoffs at the idea of spending $130 on a Reebok Premier, and they aren't up to par for collectors.

As far as buying them goes, if you're getting one in place of a replica at the same price or cheaper, it's a fine deal. Same sort of premise with liquidated vector Edge 1.0 jerseys on eBay. They aren't up to date, but for a less concerned collector, it's a big step up from a replica without having to pay $200+ (at best, usually $300) for a word mark Edge 2.0.

If you don't think you'll ever want to shell out the money for an Edge 2.0, I'd go for it at 150 plus the discount code. But if you think you eventually want an Edge 2.0, that's just wasted money that could go towards the better jersey. Unless you want to have multiple players of the same jersey design in your collection, I'd avoid it if that is the case.

Indos make no sense. The people spending big money on jerseys are more likely to be collectors who are very particular. It seems like it would make more business sense to charge a higher price for true authentic jerseys than it would to charge the same price but have them made in Indonesia.

Indo Edges are too expensive for the casual fan/buyer who scoffs at the idea of spending $130 on a Reebok Premier, and they aren't up to par for collectors.

As far as buying them goes, if you're getting one in place of a replica at the same price or cheaper, it's a fine deal. Same sort of premise with liquidated vector Edge 1.0 jerseys on eBay. They aren't up to date, but for a less concerned collector, it's a big step up from a replica without having to pay $200+ (at best, usually $300) for a word mark Edge 2.0.

If you don't think you'll ever want to shell out the money for an Edge 2.0, I'd go for it at 150 plus the discount code. But if you think you eventually want an Edge 2.0, that's just wasted money that could go towards the better jersey. Unless you want to have multiple players of the same jersey design in your collection, I'd avoid it if that is the case.

I feel the same way. I just got into jerseys hardcore about a month ago and I couldn't petsonally imagine getting an indo edge. Probably has something to do with my OCDness (see the microscopic black dot on my new jersey I since got out thankfully). My friend, however, is a casual fan who has only 1 premier. He loved my authentic when I got it from rcs last week and decided he would get one too. He jumped on the indo deal since it was $136 and he doesnt care for a 2.0.

I saw the pics of the Toews jersey you got :) Very nice. I have an away 2.0 from JB that I love.

Thanks. An away 2.0 (or 1.0 on ebay) is my next buy. Edited by scarchelli

If you're interested in getting indos, fullmoonjerseys on eBay has a small handful of them for 119.99. Jets, blue jackets 3rd, leafs, panthers, flyers away, pens old 3rd and maybe a couple more. A little cheaper than the price you guys have been talking about. But not quite the variety.

No reason to get into it anymore, but they're not that bad of a jersey. I had one at one point and was actually pleasantly surprised by it given how much people hate them. Although it sounded like quality tended to vary often. A huge issue in the end being that they were sold as what the players wear on ice and the price was that of an actual Canadian made 2.0. Which is gross.