St. Louis Blues Mid 90's Number Kit

Hi guys, I have an authentic St. Louis Blues white jersey from the mid 90's (the Gretzky era with the diagonal cut numbers). It is blank and I would like to get it customized with Gretzky on the back. Does anybody know where I can get a number kit for this particular jersey? I have tried ebay and found nothing. I ask because I know the Blues had a "special" way of customizing the numbers on the back with a special heat pressed/rubbery layer on the numbers. I want it done the correct way just like the team did from that time, not just all twill like it would be found on the replicas and remakes these days. Can anybody help out here with that? I hope one of you guys know what I am referring to when I ask about the heat pressed/rubbery layer on the numbers.

^ thanks, I gave them a call but they wont sell me just the number kit. They want me to mail in the jersey (from Canada) and they will customize it for me. Has anybody done that with them before (mailing it in etc.)?

I've sent things in the mail numerous times to EPS and Arena Wear. If you meant to Custom Crafted then no. But it is standard practice.

^ yeah I meant has anybody on this board sent out a jersey to Custom Crafted recently.

^ thanks to all that are helping me out. Stu, I will try to contact him.