Would you re-do these? How close is close enough?

Of Senators and Kings

Trying to be exact is tough......All of these look good to me individually but when you bring them together they are all a bit different. How close is deemed close enough? Going crazy here lol

Here is a Karlsson 2.0 from jersey baron:

$_57.JPG

And here is a 2.0 i'm buying from a member here:

$_57.JPG

Random retail 1.0:

ErikKarlssonJerseySaleSensTownBlog.jpg

And now the gamer:

karlsson_a2_1024x1024.png?v=1380412106

To me anyway, the one you're buying from a board member seems just fine numbers wise. Yes the sizing/placement of the back numbers looks a little bit different, but that could be due to the jersey size? If it were me, I'd replace the nameplate because it's easy enough (and the letters don't look as tall as the gamer) and call it a day. No need to go crazy!

If I really scrutinize it I can see very minor differences in the numbers (2.0 vs. gamer). And the whole name would need to be redone.

The 2.0 from the member looks great to me :). The gamer is likely pricey and jersey baron isn't cheap so unless the member here has a ridiculous price I'd go for that one.

Name is easy enough. The numbers on mine I think are pretty much a match, JB's numbers have exaggerated black borders same with the 1.0.