Do 2.0 gamers just not show wear?

steve108819

Maybe your jersey is a size change. There's one like that now for Matt read on there. Or it's just a mistake on the population report. I had a loa from them that had the wrong size typed

Just checked his stats and came up with just over 114 minutes played in this home jersey from the Feb 3rd destroyed jersey, to the April 9th retirement of set 2. By comparison I have an 08-09 Alexander Steen Leafs jersey that he wore for exactly two games before being traded to the Blues. 21 minutes of ice time in these two games and this jersey has quite a few board burns. I know it seems like I'm going on and on about this, but these are my first gamers in about 14 years. I was thrilled to finally get them but I'm pretty disappointed at the moment.

I've still never tried an edge goalie-cut.

I like wearing edges when bumming around, but on the ice, I'd still prefer the 6100 style. Maybe I'd feel differently if I were a forward or defenseman.

Really? The sleeves just always seemed too baggy under the arms to me and fit super awkward.

Another hour and a half of ice time tonight and there's probably 6-8 more good marks, including one right in the middle of the bolt on the crest. (Forgot to mention it's the previous look white, not the current.)

I sent a message to Dan through his Facebook account earlier tonight, asking if he would be willing to answer a few questions about this jersey. I have no idea if the players pay one bit of attention to their jerseys, or have even heard of Meigray. I'll update if he responds.

Hardly any of my Edge 2.0's show ANY wear. I would say 90% of them look brand spanking new. Any sort of mark I find on a 2.0 gets me pretty excited.

There seems to be no middle ground. Either they look brand new or they show heavy wear like the preds jersey earlier in this thread.