Shipping Overseas with Tracking?

classichockeyjerseys

Has anyone ever shipped Overseas to Europe?(Finland and other countries)

If so,how do most people ship?

I'm asking because I need to ship a jersey to Finland but I want to know it gets there with Tracking #?

Is USPS Priority or Express International better for tracking? I've heard tracking is good and bad depending on where you ship and what method you use?

I've shipped to Canada before but never really overseas.

USPS Express is good and cheap! I get packages from the US all the time and always recommend it to US sellers. Takes around 10 days to get here with a tracking number and I am really far north in Norway.

I'm from the UK and receive most of my jerseys from the States/Canada. In my experience from tracking on the USPS site it depends on what service the sender uses when it comes to the quality of the tracking.

- First Class Package International seems to only track up until the point it leaves the USA.

- Priority Mail International tracks it right to my door.

Either way, you should get confirmation of delivery.

Not sure how useful this is, as I'm not from Finland but as another Euro dweller I've never had a problem.

I just shipped to Finland. Priority does NOT offer tracking to the door, at least thats what I was told. The customs form number tracks it out of the country and possibly into the next (my package hasn't made it that far yet). It cost me just over $40. To ship Express with tracking would have been like $55.

I just shipped to Finland. Priority does NOT offer tracking to the door, at least thats what I was told.

It must be different for shipments to Finland then, I got tracking right up to delivery last time I received something from MI but like I say that was to the UK.

Im in NZ and so everything comes from north america or europe. I always ship using tracking and pay what it costs to have items tracked to me. Had a bad experience once with an item allegedly going missing and had paypal dock my account so I insist on tracking now to save everyone's aggravation. At least you have a comeback if anything goes wrong.

Just go express every time imo. Its like an extra $15-20 and if you're getting an expensive authentic or gamer why risk anything?