Crowd reactions

lol That Flyers one is a classic. On the first pic the lady on the left side middle (looks like she saw something disgusting and the lady on the bottom right looks dumbfounded haha.

footnote: The Wings-Hawks one was NHL.com's Frozen Moment yesterday.

The pic with the guy getting hit with the bat at the Texas Rangers game was in Sports Illustrated last year and intrigues the heck out of mt. The woman behind the guy that got pegged was trying to use her pizza box as a shield. The guy in the black adidas shirt in the front somehow got to quickly witness impact. That bat was too close to hitting that little girl, luckilly it didn't (but she almost looked like she was getting ready to make a stab at it, well, not really).

Yeah that's where I initially saw it; on the Frozen Moment. I think the Vancouver-Los Angeles one is great. The guy on the right looks like he smelled something stinky.

Yeah that's where I initially saw it; on the Frozen Moment. I think the Vancouver-Los Angeles one is great. The guy on the right looks like he smelled something stinky.

lol