Subscribe to the NHL Update!

Mach_9

Please, lol :stickhndl:

http://mcrane39.tripod.com/index.html

The subscription site is very poor quality, but I simply needed a place to set up a form where you all could submit your email addresses - the project itself will be much higher quality, but I'm just trying to get it off the ground for now.

I signed up for you Mach.

Please, lol :stickhndl:

http://mcrane39.tripod.com/index.html

The subscription site is very poor quality, but I simply needed a place to set up a form where you all could submit your email addresses - the project itself will be much higher quality, but I'm just trying to get it off the ground for now.

I clicked that link and immediately received three popup ads from sites that my spyware scanner considers spyware. Then I remembered that tripod is notorious for that. If you want to start something like this, I suggest using Delphi, Yahoo or MSN.

I clicked that link and immediately received three popup ads from sites that my spyware scanner considers spyware. Then I remembered that tripod is notorious for that. If you want to start something like this, I suggest using Delphi, Yahoo or MSN.

Yeah - I won't be using tripod as the newsletter host, but I couldn't setup the proper form elsewhere earlier so I set up that quick one just to allow people to sign up. I'm already working on a better sign-up elsewhere, but the newsletter will come from a paid domain.