Customized 6100 Moose jerseys -- pictures, please?

Hi folks, just looking to see if anyone knows what material was used for nameplates for the 6100 jerseys, namely, these ones:

IMG_9196.jpg

Nameplates were probably not EDGE material, but if anyone has jerseys done up in Winnipeg and can provide pics/info about stitching and whatnot it'd be great.

P.S.:

Am I right in assuming that the AHL stopped wearing 6100s the moment the EDGE stuff came out?

I'll answer your second question-yes, the AHL went to the Edge style of jerseys at the same time as the NHL, for the start of the 2007-08 season.

I think you'd be safe to assume it's airknit for the nameplate, as Edge material wasn't used until the Edge switch and twill has never been widely used for nameplates in the modern era except for the Flyers.

I think you'd be safe to assume it's airknit for the nameplate, as Edge material wasn't used until the Edge switch and twill has never been widely used for nameplates in the modern era except for the Flyers.

Did the Winnipeg Jets use twill nameplates?

Unless the jersey is ultrafil. My Reebok 6100 Moose jersey is ultrafil and so is the name plate. I bought mine directly from the Moose and they customized it.

Good call Krendelev - I should have specified that it's usually just the same material as the jersey (airknit for airknit jersey, ultrafil for ultrafil jersey, Edge for an Edge jersey) with the exception being the Flyers and their twill fetish. Looking at the jersey posted more closely, I looks ultrafil to me and not airknit, so I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

Also Jeff, you are correct - when I said "modern era" I probably should have said "6100 era".