Youth Jersey For The Wife

Cygnus X-1

So my wife wears youth replica jerseys (XL) and I want to get her a home NYR Boyle one for her birthday- NHL.com does not have the correct replica (no tie-down collar) that I can customize. (They also do not have the women's version anymore). I'm sure I can find a blank youth somewhere- who can I send it to for customization? EPS did a nice job on my 1.0 but they would need smaller numbers and letters for this I imagine.

Thoughts?

Interesting because my wife also wears a youth L/XL. It's too bad that she can't fit into the smallest authentic. Are you trying to put her name on the jersey?

No, she wants a Boyle jersey and there aren't any at MSG- she could wear an adult small, but it would be too long- she likes the fit of the youth.

And I like the price!

:thumbsup:

Many places like IJ offer customization of youth jerseys, using smaller numbers. I would assume EPS would be able to do this as well, but you could also just call them or e-mail Josh.