Legit sites for buying authentics?

md3k

Hi all,

New here and used the search function but couldn't find a comprehensive list of legit online sellers to buy authentics from. I was ready to place an order on jerseyexpress.com but they're all out of authentics! I'm looking for a Canucks primary home, doesn't matter if the site has customization or not (I was going to send it off to Pacific Coast Cresting if they don't). I could not find many legit websites at a decent price and prefer not to buy from the overpriced NHL official site.

Also: are the Reebok Edge Authentics (The Edge 2 as they're called here?) made in Canada? Are most of the authentics made overseas now? Hopefully Canada so I don't have to pay duty :)

Hi all,

New here and used the search function but couldn't find a comprehensive list of legit online sellers to buy authentics from. I was ready to place an order on jerseyexpress.com but they're all out of authentics! I'm looking for a Canucks primary home, doesn't matter if the site has customization or not (I was going to send it off to Pacific Coast Cresting if they don't). I could not find many legit websites at a decent price and prefer not to buy from the overpriced NHL official site.

Also: are the Reebok Edge Authentics (The Edge 2 as they're called here?) made in Canada? Are most of the authentics made overseas now? Hopefully Canada so I don't have to pay duty :)

It all depends on what the store stocks. The newer authentics (with the Reebok wordmark on the back neck) will all be made in Indonesia. The older authentics (with the RBK vector) will all be made in Canada. The Edge 2.0 are not available at retail, so unless you stumble across one, if you get the Canadian made Edge jersey, it will be the 1.0

Jerseyexpress.com does have the authentics for both the home and away.

Just as a heads up, they have both the Indonesian and Canadian made jersey.

The Canadian made Edge states "2010-2011 Rbk EDGE Authentic Vancouver Canucks HOME Jersey" in the description and is listed at $229.99.

My link

The Indonesian made Edge states "**NEW** 2012 Reebok EDGE Authentic Vancouver Canucks HOME Jersey" in the description and is listed at $189.99.

My link

So if you want the Canadian made Edge, you will have to spend a bit more money

River City Sports has the away Canadian Edge jersey for $169.99 if that interests you

]Jerseys[[c]][[sc]]Pro[[sc]]&perPage=27&lastLeague=NHL&lastTeam=Vancouver+Canucks&lastProduct=&mode=&startAt=1"]My link

It all depends on what the store stocks. The newer authentics (with the Reebok wordmark on the back neck) will all be made in Indonesia. The older authentics (with the RBK vector) will all be made in Canada. The Edge 2.0 are not available at retail, so unless you stumble across one, if you get the Canadian made Edge jersey, it will be the 1.0

Jerseyexpress.com does have the authentics for both the home and away.

Just as a heads up, they have both the Indonesian and Canadian made jersey.

The Canadian made Edge states "2010-2011 Rbk EDGE Authentic Vancouver Canucks HOME Jersey" in the description and is listed at $229.99.

My link

The Indonesian made Edge states "**NEW** 2012 Reebok EDGE Authentic Vancouver Canucks HOME Jersey" in the description and is listed at $189.99.

My link

So if you want the Canadian made Edge, you will have to spend a bit more money

River City Sports has the away Canadian Edge jersey for $169.99 if that interests you

]Jerseys[[c]][[sc]]Pro[[sc]]&perPage=27&lastLeague=NHL&lastTeam=Vancouver+Canucks&lastProduct=&mode=&startAt=1"]My link

Thanks a lot for your help orangecrush! Buying a jersey can be intimidating for a beginner with all the different versions out there. Unfortunately the River City Sports only has the away version in size 60.

I do see a home jersey 7231 for 249, would that be a Canadian made? I will get in touch with jerseyexpress again to see if they actually have the 2010-2011 RBk Authentic in stock. As far as options go, perhaps it is worthwhile to shell out the extra buck and buy from the Canucks Store (they have authentic Edge 2.0 Canadian made I've read)?

I do see a home jersey 7231 for 249, would that be a Canadian made?

No, 7231 is the code for the Indonesian-made Edges. The codes for Canadian-made Edges are 7187 for the 1.0 model, and 7287 for the 2.0.

Thanks a lot for your help orangecrush! Buying a jersey can be intimidating for a beginner with all the different versions out there. Unfortunately the River City Sports only has the away version in size 60.

I do see a home jersey 7231 for 249, would that be a Canadian made? I will get in touch with jerseyexpress again to see if they actually have the 2010-2011 RBk Authentic in stock. As far as options go, perhaps it is worthwhile to shell out the extra buck and buy from the Canucks Store (they have authentic Edge 2.0 Canadian made I've read)?

Everything that LAK74 said is dead on.

Stay away from the 7231 code.

Yes I heard on here that they have the Edge 2.0 at the Canucks Store but I think I remember reading that they were only size 58+.

I dont think you really need to get in contact with jerseyexpress. Their site is pretty cut and dry by stating which year the jersey is from.

If you order from the first link I provided you, going by the description, it will be the Canadian made Edge.

Thanks for all of your help guys. If jerseyexpress has some 10-11 Cdn made edges in stock I will buy it from them. I really lucked out because I had ordered the Indo-Edge originally but was only told after I'd placed the order that they were out of stock!

Yeh places have reported having stock issues ordering authentic jerseys this season (due to the indo-Edge we assume).

We are all hoping desperately that they will atleast return to the 7187 Edge 1.0s for retail, and holding onto the slimmest of all hope someday the 7287 Edge 2.0s will be available for retail sale.

As it stands get every Edge 1.0 or 2.0 you can find in case we never see them again.

Hi all,

Welcome aboard! As a fellow newbie I can say that this is a great place with a lot of useful information.

What a stroke of luck that they were out of stock on that Indo-EDGE. They're awful. I tried to give one to a homeless guy the other day.

Didn't want it.

Welcome aboard! As a fellow newbie I can say that this is a great place with a lot of useful information.

What a stroke of luck that they were out of stock on that Indo-EDGE. They're awful. I tried to give one to a homeless guy the other day.

Didn't want it.

Got in touch with jersey express, they don't have any authentics period. The hunt continues. I don't want to settle for a premier, but what are the main noticeable differences between the two? In all premiers I find the crest cheap, but assuming I got a pro customization done from Pacific Coast Cresting, maybe it wouldn't be too bad?

I was at the Team Store about a week ago and they had Team Issue 2.0s in sizes 52, 54, 56, 58 and 58+. The smaller sizes have probably been bought up I assume. But who knows, at the beautiful price of $330 maybe they're still around.

Maybe at the end of the year they will go half price as team store will tend to do

Going to watch a frien in the NNL Saturday night will check out the store Thanks

Anyone know when the Kings will have their summer sale this year, I really want an away (white) 2.0. I can't figure out why is it so hard to find this years 2.0's.

Anyone know when the Kings will have their summer sale this year, I really want an away (white) 2.0. I can't figure out why is it so hard to find this years 2.0's.

Uhm?

They arent available at retail? I have never seen a Flyers current orange and white 2.0 outside of those who bought a game-issued jersey of a no-name player and stripped it.