Predators new jersey

Wennma01

I was interested in getting a new Predators white jersey and had a few questions and was hoping someone here could help me out.

-has anyone seen a gamer and know how the "six string" back number design is done?

-does anyone know of any sites that are customizing these jerseys (aside from NHL.com whom I don't trust)? Is EPS or any of the specialty places doing these? do you know where the Predators get their jerseys done?

-has anyone seen the customized jerseys at Bridgestone arena? And does anyone know if they do phone orders?

-in terms of authentics, are indo-edges the only ones that would be available at retail? If this is the case, I may just order a premier version.

Thanks for any info anyone can provide.

I can't answer your question about Bridgestone, but I'm 99% certain someone on here said the "strings" are subliminated into the twill, and as far as I know EPS is the only place outside of the Preds official customizer that can subliminate. The Indo's are the only retail "authentic" available.

oh nevermind you were talking about the strings in the back numbers. sorry also... they only offer heat press customization at Bridgestone area they have to send jerseys off to be sewn on to Boston and its $90 per jersey.

Thanks for the info. Is the lettering/numbers on the heat-pressed jerseys at the arena done with twill lettering? I don't think I would mind a getting one as I would know that lettering was correct and I can always get some one to sew letters/numbers on. Do you know how much the premiers are? I will probably give them a call a little later today.

I'm not 100% on this, but I believe the letters they heat press on are the authentic letters that the preds use. I would just call the preds pro shop to be sure. The jersey customizer at the arena is right outside the pro shop. I think the Premier jerseys are $140 blank at the Arena. They have Premier blanks, customized premiers $160 or $180 (not sure) and blank Indo edge authentics $300. They also sell a few customized premiers with sewn on letters that were not done at the arena. they are $220

I'm not 100% on this, but I believe the letters they heat press on are the authentic letters that the preds use. I would just call the preds pro shop to be sure. The jersey customizer at the arena is right outside the pro shop. I think the Premier jerseys are $140 blank at the Arena. They have Premier blanks, customized premiers $160 or $180 (not sure) and blank Indo edge authentics $300. They also sell a few customized premiers with sewn on letters that were not done at the arena. they are $220

Thanks again. I'll probably give them a call in a few days

the Preds names on the jerseys are not sublimated this year. They are sewn on to the nameplates. and I'm not exactly sure where the Preds jersey customizer is but It is in Boston.

Are you sure it's in the city? Because it might be Cutting Edge Sports in Woburn that does the lettering for the Predators this year. I remember hearing (possibly from someone there) that they are doing jerseys for the Preds.

• 2 weeks later...

EPS does them for $65 + shipping.

The Pro Shop was having a hard time keep numbers and letters in stock earlier in the season. I'm not sure if this has changed as the season has progressed or not.

just thought I would add this little detail .... so on the Preds Gold home jerseys this year the letters of the players names are sewn onto the nameplate. But on the white away jerseys they are Sublimated like in previous years.