Went to the flyers Carnival and got some cool signatures!

ShipWreck

This entire thread is made of win.

Yes my son was so happy to meet Jagr even for just the 45 seconds it took

I heard Giroux and Briere didn't show. What's up with that? Now I'm really happy I didn't choose to go.

I heard Giroux and Briere didn't show. What's up with that? Now I'm really happy I didn't choose to go.

Yes it was a mess the plane was delayed and they decided not to show and Simmons either so it was just Jagr I was there for the rest will be coming in late March as the Flyers are here one more time

Yes it was a mess the plane was delayed and they decided not to show and Simmons either so it was just Jagr I was there for the rest will be coming in late March as the Flyers are here one more time

Good to know

Awesome that your son got a pic with Jagr. Happy to hear that at least Jagr showed up, although it looks pretty bad for the rest who didn't show.

Good to know

Awesome that your son got a pic with Jagr. Happy to hear that at least Jagr showed up, although it looks pretty bad for the rest who didn't show.

Yes very true I will go the next time as it may be better

Just did Jagr Signing in Toronto it was a zoo and a mess my son was able to get a photo

Nice! He did a signing last weekend here just outside Philly. It was pretty busy but not a "zoo". I guess $79.00-89.00 per autograph kind of kept the crowds down a bit. I had to bite the bullet and get my Czech jersey signed. He's in the NHL all time top 10 in scoring. Gotta admit, the Flyers have had some all timers over the past few years when you include the likes of Jagr, Forsberg, Lindros.