Knoxville Ice Bears jersey question

schulzmc

I've got this jersey on the way from eBay. Something about it grabbed me and I couldn't resist it. Does anyone know when/why it was used? I'm assuming it was a special jersey night - since it has little wear and is not their normal colors. Best I can tell it was from 2002-2005 time period, as those are the years that Craig Desjarlais (the player on the back) played for them.

So any Ice Bears fans out there that can help? Thanks!

ScreenShot2012-02-12at104006AM.png

I've got this jersey on the way from eBay. Something about it grabbed me and I couldn't resist it. Does anyone know when/why it was used? I'm assuming it was a special jersey night - since it has little wear and is not their normal colors. Best I can tell it was from 2002-2005 time period, as those are the years that Craig Desjarlais (the player on the back) played for them.

Try the ITB Forum. There's a lot of old SEHL IceBear fans over there.

1329192423[/url]' post='84008']

Not sure how much help I can be, but I do go to & follow the Ice Bears. And they will have special jerseys 4 or 5 times a year. Those jerseys will pop up on ebay once in a while. If you follow their facebook feed, they will announce special jerseys and you can contact team to bid on game worns.

Thanks - I've found that out in checking out their site, blog, etc. What I'm looking for is specific information about this jersey. Do you happen to remember it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...

03-04 Season Pride in America night jersey

The Ice Bears produce several specialty jerseys each season. These go for quite a bit in their post game auctions. I have one of these along with several other patriotic jerseys.

1332344694[/url]' post='88726']

03-04 Season Pride in America night jersey

The Ice Bears produce several specialty jerseys each season. These go for quite a bit in their post game auctions. I have one of these along with several other patriotic jerseys.

Awesome. Thanks so much! When I saw this one I had to have it.