EPS or Hockey Monkey for customization?

ic0dex

Hey guy, what would you recommend EPS or Hockey Monkey? The reason I ask is because I live in Los Angeles and Hockey Monkey is really close by to me but I never had any jerseys customized by ether of them. Help please :)

Hey guy, what would you recommend EPS or Hockey Monkey? The reason I ask is because I live in Los Angeles and Hockey Monkey is really close by to me but I never had any jerseys customized by ether of them. Help please :)

Hockey Monkey does the Ducks and is their team customizer. If your sending a Ducks jersey %199 go with Hockey Monkey. I dont know how their work is with other teams though. They did my Selanne 3rd jersey and its the best Ducks jersey i own hands down.

As I learned from Jeff and others here, most customizers are good, it really depends more on what you give them. Regardless if it's EPS or someone local, just be very clear about exactly what you want. Provide reference pics, measurements, notes, etc.

Personally I'd say go talk to Hockey Monkey or call them and see if they can do exactly what you're looking for. Sending in a jersey with just basic instructions is a roll of the dice, they will use whatever fonts they have available, right or not.

Basically it's far easier to hammer the details out beforehand instead of arguing with them after the fact if something is customized improperly. Mistakes can and will still happen, but if you develop a good rapport with them, they will usually work with you to insure you're happy and will be a repeat customer.

Hi there,

What jersey(s) are you looking to get done...?? If you let us know what team-we can assist you further....

One of the forum members has a list of some of the customize-rs who do what work for certain NHL teams...

I have all Hawks jerseys and I use Triple Threat Sports in Mokena IL....and for Hawks jerseys I would recommend no one but them....

Hi there,

What jersey(s) are you looking to get done...?? If you let us know what team-we can assist you further....

One of the forum members has a list of some of the customize-rs who do what work for certain NHL teams...

I have all Hawks jerseys and I use Triple Threat Sports in Mokena IL....and for Hawks jerseys I would recommend no one but them....

Only issue with Triple Threat is they do not have ultrafil for old nameplates, I tend to use EPS for most of my stuff. They are on ice for the Capitals and I have gotten most of my Hawks stuff done there as well and always done well.

The turnaround time varies from 3-4 weeks, to months, depending on time of year and how busy they are, and if the jersey is blank or has to be stripped.

Some guys on here have had issues with Josh, I have not so am positive about them.

Here is what I have:

94-95 CCM Ducks

97-98 Starter game issue Kings

95-96 Starter Avelach but I only need a name plate for this jersey.

I sent two Ducks jerseys to Hockey Monkey and I am so glad I sent them to them. Worth every penny.

Hockey@monkeysports.com

Stacey V will take care of you!

Thank you very much! Could they do work on a Sharks third jersey? I have one that I have been wanting to get customized for a while now.

• 2 weeks later...

i can tell you from my experience with hockey monkey. last summer i ordered a ducks third from them and they did it perfect.

but i asked them also how they can customize other teams and they told me that they have only nameplates for Ducks.