Getting a stain/dirty mark out of a number?

TheBigPavelski

Hello all! I received my Jumbo Joe jersey in the mail today and was met with a little surprise. A couple of dirty marks on one of the numbers and of course, this was not noted by the seller. I think I'd be more upset if I payed more but the premier was only $60. So now I'm left wondering what's the best way to tackle this small issue. As always, any help and input is appreciated. :thumbsup:

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j379/caseclowesed/Jumbo/

probably just hand soap and water would do the trick, doesnt look like a deep stain

Right on, I just figured I would hop on here and check first. The stain/mark is kinda odd. It didn't come through very well on the picture. It almost looks as if it's stained on the opposite side of the number, above the most noticeable mark.

Edited by TheBigPavelski

Well, I tried hand soap (White) but no success. It didn't remove any of it. I have some other "all stain remover" soap but it's yellow in color. I'm hesitant to use it. Any other suggestions/advice? I'm not freaking out about it or anything but it would be nice to remove it. If not it's not a big deal. I planned on wearing this jersey to games anyways.

Try Resolve Spray and Wash with Oxy Clean. It's an all in one spray that should work. You will have to let it sit, then wipe with water/wash afterward. It depends on how involved you want to get.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll see if I can get that and give it a try.