What did I just buy (Ducks jersey related...)

RageATheM

So I just snagged this from ebay, however in hindsight it's not a style that the ducks have worn...

$(KGrHqUOKj0E6W3guli+BOtycWf7q!~~60_12.JPG

Notice how it goes from green to silver into the shoulders? Well their 4th jersey went into purple. I've yet to come up with anything from Getty or NHL Uniforms that explains what it is

So I just snagged this from ebay, however in hindsight it's not a style that the ducks have worn...

$(KGrHqUOKj0E6W3guli+BOtycWf7q!~~60_12.JPG

Notice how it goes from green to silver into the shoulders? Well their 4th jersey went into purple. I've yet to come up with anything from Getty or NHL Uniforms that explains what it is

I believe this has come up before and I think it's a prototype? I'm sure someone will answer you shortly

I believe this has come up before and I think it's a prototype? I'm sure someone will answer you shortly

Hmmm interesting....I've never seen Nike faked and it looks pretty ligitimate (won't have it in my hands for a week or so). If it is a prototype I got a sweet deal cause my guess is there isn't a lot of these floating around

Hmmm interesting....I've never seen Nike faked and it looks pretty ligitimate (won't have it in my hands for a week or so). If it is a prototype I got a sweet deal cause my guess is there isn't a lot of these floating around

Someone has posted this jersey before. Try searching and see if you can find it

There was a seller on eBay that had a number of Nike prototype jerseys from the 90s.

They were legit. There was a Ducks one, but I recall the crest being different. I believe we were joking about it being the son of wildwing or something.

You're thinking of that forward facing duck mask with the sourpuss face.

post-70-0-19152100-1321325401_thumb.jpg

I believe our very own Ricky aka LIGHTNING4 has/had that one. It's like Surly Duck!

Ya that's the only other non standard ducks jersey I've seen on here...from the pics it looks like the standard puffy logo