Right Jersey wrong patch

spizzkid

I decided to buy a new Phoenix Coyotes jersey and since my cousin owed me some money and lives in New York I decided to call him up and ask him to go down to the NHL store and get me a jersey. When i finally got the Jersey sent to me a few months later I saw that the jersey is the coyotes current one but it has the 15th anniversary patch sewed on.

Whats the best way to remove it? Or should i just leave it on...the only difference between the jerseys are there are white stripes on the bottom of the old one when they actually had the patch

I decided to buy a new Phoenix Coyotes jersey and since my cousin owed me some money and lives in New York I decided to call him up and ask him to go down to the NHL store and get me a jersey. When i finally got the Jersey sent to me a few months later I saw that the jersey is the coyotes current one but it has the 15th anniversary patch sewed on.

Whats the best way to remove it? Or should i just leave it on...the only difference between the jerseys are there are white stripes on the bottom of the old one when they actually had the patch

This season 2011-12 is the Coyotes 15th Anniversary and from what I can tell they aren't using a patch. But if there is a 15th Anny patch and it's on a current jersey, then it is correct.

If you're talking about the 10th Anny patch it was worn in 2006-07 the last year of the 6100-style cut. The new jerseys are the Edge cut, so it is a bit more than just missing stripes at the bottom.

It all comes down to how the patch is attached to the jersey. If it's just stitched on has light adhesive, you're in luck. More likely however it's heavily glued on at which point you're probably stuck.