Sites for reference pics

OR68

I am looking for some pics of some jerseys i want to get done and could anyone recommend any sites that have good pics in general?

Getty is the go-to place for gamer shots. It's tough sifting through all of their images looking for a solid back shot, but sometimes it's worth the search. I've had some luck with some member galleries on the gameworn forum. Some of the more dedicated collectors have plenty of money shots of their gamers that I can use on my own jerseys.

For current jerseys you can go to NHL.com. They put up an average of 20 pictures from each game everyday. I usually find a few from each game that I save for future reference.

Everyone's info has been very helpful. Thanks.

I would figure out who you want to put on the jersey, then search for "Player X game worn jersey" and see if fellow collectors have simple straight on webshots photos of the jersey. For some of my Flyers stuff, I use a fellow IJ Forum member's website if he has a player I want to have done up. For example, I'll probably use the pics of his Timonen WC jersey, and his Primeau black jersey to get mine customized properly.

http://www.orangeandblackgamewornjerseys.com/index.html