2012 Maple Leafs Jersey

sirdebohun

Greetings!

Much to my chagrin, after trying to order a RBK Edge authentic Maple Leafs (Home) jersey, I was told that they are releasing a new 2012 home kit. In fact, I was advised that the 10-11 home jersey is hard to find as well. That being said, I have been unable to locate any information to confirm the home kit change for 2012. Does anyone have any news on this? If so, where could I find one of the new ones to purchase? I was told that there is already a 2-3 month back-order for the new 2012.

Thanks,

David Long

Greetings!

Much to my chagrin, after trying to order a RBK Edge authentic Maple Leafs (Home) jersey, I was told that they are releasing a new 2012 home kit. In fact, I was advised that the 10-11 home jersey is hard to find as well. That being said, I have been unable to locate any information to confirm the home kit change for 2012. Does anyone have any news on this? If so, where could I find one of the new ones to purchase? I was told that there is already a 2-3 month back-order for the new 2012.

Thanks,

David Long

2010-2011 home jersey

http://www.sportsjerseyscanada.ca/en/toronto-maple-leafs-jersey-7187104C.html

use promo code AUT75OFF to get $75 off

Edited by Kaiser416