Good picture of a Game worn Canadiens centennial jersey 1910-1911

mlaval

Hey, I have been away from the boards for a while but I should contribute much more in the next few days.

I was trying to find a good picture of a gamer of the Canadiens Centennial Jersey 1910-1911. They wore it on November 10, 2009. While doing this I kind of noticed on Getty Images that the shoulders of the jersey looked like 1.0. Is this even possible? Does anyone have a good picture of the jersey where we could see the material?

Here is a link to a picture of a jersey that looks like 1.0 to me. But I could be wrong:

92971672.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA

Thanks

The Habs' 1909-10 and 1910-11 and 1915-16 heritage jerseys were both 2.0's. Only the 1912-13 and 1945-46 ones were different as they were ultrafil and air-knit respectively.

Yeah, thanks that's what I thought, I guess that potentially White (the guy on the picture I posted), since he was a recent call up, might not have had a 2.0 fitting him because the more I look at the shoulders the more it looks like a 1.0.

Thanks anyways for confirming.