Crest Creases

twi

Any good way to get a crease out of a jersey crest? It's a RBK 1.0 if that makes a difference.

Corollary question: Any good way to wash a jersey without creasing the crest? I love my finacee but sometimes the woman just... ;)

Yeah, it happens. It's fixable though. Turn the jersey inside-out and put a t-shirt over the crest. Then, iron it all out with a lot of steam and heat. That should get any dents out of the crest.

Yeah, it happens. It's fixable though. Turn the jersey inside-out and put a t-shirt over the crest. Then, iron it all out with a lot of steam and heat. That should get any dents out of the crest.

I have had good results using this method.

Would age of the jersey matter? I have a ultrafil Hawks that is creased a bit...

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the help. I almost had a heart attack after I had creases on my jerseys' crest. I'll try it next time I get a chance.