Question about neck tags on MASKA CCMs,, help

mikey3319

was just curious about something. I have seen some maska CCM jerseys with no neck tag (the maska ccm tag) and the size of the jersey moved more to the middle of the jersey.

The MASKA CCM tag is not in the neck nut rather now in the jersey itself (at the side)

Does anyone know if CCM moved it later in the life span of the MASKAS?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/fullsize/2527732110105778501kXZLqs

see no tag in the neck and the size tag is in the middle now, My other ones have the size tag moved to the side and the tag in the neck

post-1752-0-55393100-1301408185_thumb.jp

I don't think it was a league-wide thing. I've seen them in the collar and I've seen them on the inside as well. Certain jerseys had it certain ways. It didn't mean anything as far as the authenticity of the jersey though. As long as the tag is there, it's legit.

They were all over the place Mike. I agree with Mike in that the only thing that matters is if it's there.

Some examples from my collection, from around the same era. Just showing how they were placed differently.

2001 North American All-Star:

2001NorthAmericaAll-StarGInecktaggi.jpg

2001 World All-Star:

MilanHejduk2001AllStarnecktagging.jpg

2000 World All Star, almost behind the tagging itself:

MilanHejduk2000AllStarnecktagging.jpg

I also have a size 60 skater CCM 6100 that's tagged the same way as the NA All-Star above. There just wasn't much consistency until later in the 6100 era.

And as long as the size tag isn't placed directly over the neck tagging, like our old friend griffenfood/jerseyswithstats likes to do, I think you're fine.

I don't think it was a league-wide thing. I've seen them in the collar and I've seen them on the inside as well. Certain jerseys had it certain ways. It didn't mean anything as far as the authenticity of the jersey though. As long as the tag is there, it's legit.

check PM. :D and my maska airknit pens jersey actually isnt that bad. (still dont like airknits though)