New M&N Hockey Jerseys - Quality and Sizing

irishlaxburger2

Can anyone give me any insight on the new M&N hockey jerseys? I'm interested in the NY Rangers Rod Gilbert jersey. Looking at a game worn Gilbert jersey from that era, it looked like they did a real good job of reproducing it aesthetically. I was just wondering what the quality is like. How is the poly knit material they use? How heavy is it? Etc.

Also, what is the sizing like on these? I wear a 46 in the old CCM, Starter, etc. jerseys and a 50 in the new EDGE jerseys. Wondering what I should go with here.

Thanks!

I've heard people complain about the quality of the new batches, but I cannot give you 100% assurance, as I do not own any of the newer ones myself.

I literally just got mine. Love it but the tackle twill isn't the best quality. A little bit plasticky. Besides that, it's perfect. The wool blend material is awesome.

I literally just got mine. Love it but the tackle twill isn't the best quality. A little bit plasticky. Besides that, it's perfect. The wool blend material is awesome.

Glad to hear you like them. I don't own any of the newer ones either, just the older style M&N with "Mitchell and Ness" script on the back hem. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the newer ones, mainly because I'm not interested in the players they are making. Also, the M&N tag on the back hem looks pretty UGLY in my opinion. <_<

Glad to hear you like them. I don't own any of the newer ones either, just the older style M&N with "Mitchell and Ness" script on the back hem. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the newer ones, mainly because I'm not interested in the players they are making. Also, the M&N tag on the back hem looks pretty UGLY in my opinion. <_<

Took the back hem tag off the minute it got here. Plus the jersey I got never had a hem tag so it's actually more accurate now. Will post pics ASAP.

Took the back hem tag off the minute it got here. Plus the jersey I got never had a hem tag so it's actually more accurate now. Will post pics ASAP.

Was it easy to remove? Yes please post pictures when you get a chance. :thumbsup: