first jersey.

OLDSLAPPY

hey everyone i own only one jersey which was give to me as a gift but turns out its a fake Reebok. So now im looking to get my own but i want to what im getting myself into. whats the difference between CCM KOHO and Reebok jerseys. I'm not sure whats a good price for what and whats reliable and what isn't and dont want to spend too much money. if someone can give a noobie like me some guidance and help, it would be appreciated.

CCM/Koho are the old style of jersey, fuller in the body, made of air-knit or ultrafil material. I don't think there's any real difference in the cut between CCM and Koho, I own both and they're pretty similar. Really the only place you can get them now are on ebay or in the trading post of this site.

The Reebok Edge's are the new style of jersey, cut slimmer in the body, arm lengths are longer than the CCM's. These are made with a new material that a lot of people here don't care for. It gets caught on things and snags really easily. The Edge 2.0 jerseys replace that material with air-knit, and are what most players are wearing now. Unfortunately Reebok isn't selling the 2.0's at retail right now.

My personal recommendation is to get an older style CCM or Koho until Reebok starts selling the Edge 2.0 jerseys. I owned an Edge 1.0 with the new material, and if you aren't ultra careful it will snag and look like junk after a few wearings.

whats the difference between Ford , Chevy and Honda

they see you trolling.

CCM/Koho are the old style of jersey, fuller in the body, made of air-knit or ultrafil material. I don't think there's any real difference in the cut between CCM and Koho, I own both and they're pretty similar. Really the only place you can get them now are on ebay or in the trading post of this site.

The Reebok Edge's are the new style of jersey, cut slimmer in the body, arm lengths are longer than the CCM's. These are made with a new material that a lot of people here don't care for. It gets caught on things and snags really easily. The Edge 2.0 jerseys replace that material with air-knit, and are what most players are wearing now. Unfortunately Reebok isn't selling the 2.0's at retail right now.

My personal recommendation is to get an older style CCM or Koho until Reebok starts selling the Edge 2.0 jerseys. I owned an Edge 1.0 with the new material, and if you aren't ultra careful it will snag and look like junk after a few wearings.

appreciate they suggestion. What should i expect to pay for a Kings CCM or Koho?

they see you trolling.

appreciate they suggestion. What should i expect to pay for a Kings CCM or Koho?

Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $100 for a blank authentic, or $150 for a customized one. I bought a few blank authentic Red Wings jerseys from ebay, and payed around $100 each for them. I splurged and paid $160 for a blank Edge 2.0 from a guy who was able to get them from a distributor. Didn't mind paying extra because I really wanted it. I've also learned that jerseys will pop up all the time on ebay. If you're looking for a particular jersey at a good price, just be diligent with keeping up on ebay. No reason to overpay someone, you can usually find any jersey you're looking for at a good price if you wait long enough.

Oh, and IIHFjerseycollector is just messing with you. He's not a troll :lol:

Winged Wheelers said it best. Authentics no more than $100-110 for me (Blanks). If you would want a replica (some people get them but majority here are straight authentic collectors) theres a seller selling all 3 kings CCM 550's (02-07) versions for real cheap.

i assume the 30-40 dollar CCM/KOHO jerseys i see on ebay are replicas?

which ones are you refering too?

Yeah, that's a replica. Replica's are totally fine, really depends on personal preference. I started with a few replicas, and went into authentics. Like I said above, authentics can be had for a decent price, you just have to be persistent.

There's nothing wrong with replicas, that's all I have. With most older jerseys (with the exception of Starter), the only real noticeable differences between a replica and an authentic is that the replica won't have a fight strap or double elbows (unless you're buying Pro Player - they had double elbows, no fight strap). They can be had much cheaper, and they're fine for me. I've picked up 7 replicas since November, and 5 of them combined cost me less than I would've paid for one authentic. Of the other two, one I over paid for before I found this place, and the other is a Ryan Callahan Heritage jersey that I picked up at a Rangers game.

If you want to pick up a lot of jerseys without spending your life savings, pick up replicas like I do. If money is less of a concern and you can afford it, buy authentic.

Yea that's a replica. I personally find the ccm ones really good. if your thinking about getting one check this seller (for a brand new one this seller will probably be the cheapest I got a 3rd jersey for $26 shipped. They have all 3 versions of the 02-07 ones and i think just about all sizes so you should be good)

http://cgi.ebay.com/CCM-550-NHL-LOS-ANGELES-KINGS-STITCHED-JERSEY-LARGE-L-/220759898995?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item336650bb73