Hartford Wolfpack Jerseys

I'm sure someone here will have the answer, I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know when the Wolfpack wore these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hartford-Wolfpack-Hockey-Jersey-Sz-XXL-AHL-Rangers-/250790094663?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a64412747#ht_500wt_1156

That particular jersey would be gigantic on me, but I would totally look for one in an XL or a Large somewhere down the road if I could put someone worthwhile on it.

I'm sure someone here will have the answer, I can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know when the Wolfpack wore these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hartford-Wolfpack-Hockey-Jersey-Sz-XXL-AHL-Rangers-/250790094663?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a64412747#ht_500wt_1156

That particular jersey would be gigantic on me, but I would totally look for one in an XL or a Large somewhere down the road if I could put someone worthwhile on it.

SP branded AHL jerseys from the 2000-01 season until 2004-05 season. That is a replica with a fifth anniversary patch, so most likely 01-02 season, although on that I may be wrong. Replica SP jerseys had the colored SP tag at the hem. They were generally well produced replicas.

SP branded AHL jerseys from the 2000-01 season until 2004-05 season. That is a replica with a fifth anniversary patch, so most likely 01-02 season, although on that I may be wrong. Replica SP jerseys had the colored SP tag at the hem. They were generally well produced replicas.

Hrm, unfortunately there wasn't anyone I would consider putting on a jersey playing for the Wolfpack until recently. Still a beautiful jersey, but not something I'd spend money on. Good to know, thanks.

Hrm, unfortunately there wasn't anyone I would consider putting on a jersey playing for the Wolfpack until recently. Still a beautiful jersey, but not something I'd spend money on. Good to know, thanks.

That would be a great Rico Fata, but hey its your choice

That would be a great Rico Fata, but hey its your choice

Well that particular jersey would swim on me being that it's a 2X and I'm somewhere between a large and an XL and I plan on dropping 30lbs or so by the end of summer, I would definitely consider buying an XL though if I found one for the right price. Aside from that, I didn't even like Rico Fata when he was actually playing in the NHL. Guy's been playing god knows where for the last 5 years. I'd be much more inclined to find a Wolfpack jersey from 97-98 and make it a Savard. Granted I have absolutely no idea what the Wolfpack's jerseys looked like in 97-98, but I'm sure I can find one of I look hard enough.

I may end up getting one of those jerseys for the novelty one day anyway, and just leave it blank. It's basically a Liberty jersey, and I do like the HARTFORD across the front. I know they also used what was essentially a white Liberty jersey with WOLFPACK on the front, as well as crested versions of both. I could totally see myself picking up one of each.

Haha I was being sarcastic about Fata. As a Rangers fan I know that was kind of a dark era for the Rangers! I loved the old Wolfpack jerseys, and am really sad they changed the name and the uniforms. I may end up picking up some old WolfPack gamers MeiGray has in stock during their summer sale

I hate those Whale jerseys. It was dumb to change the name and colors of the team. I do want to get the navy and white jerseys of 08 if i can find them.

Agreed. The green jerseys suck. I'm seriously considering branching out into AHL jerseys, especially now that the Wolfpack isn't the Wolfpack anymore. I could also totally see myself getting old Albany River Rats jerseys from when they were affiliated with the Devils. What ever happened to the Binghamton Rangers? I remember back in the 90's when I would get River Rats and Binghamton Rangers games once in a while.

Minor league hockey was fun to watch. So was roller hockey.

Anyone know of a place to find the rosters from the last few years of the team?

Forgot they don't always include #s on HockeyDB for the minors - here's the Whale/Wolf Pack roster on theahl.com, you can use the drop-down to see as far back as the 2005-06 season.

Thanks alot. I got a Wolfpack Edge (pic'd in the arrival thread) and I want to see the rosters to see who wore those.

I really wish there was a place to find out what years AHL teams wore specific jerseys without having to open a thread here all the time. What jerseys did the Wolfpack wear in 05-06 and 06-07? I'd love to make one of any of Staal/Girardi/Dubinsky/Callahan, but I don't know what jerseys to look for.

I really wish there was a place to find out what years AHL teams wore specific jerseys without having to open a thread here all the time. What jerseys did the Wolfpack wear in 05-06 and 06-07? I'd love to make one of any of Staal/Girardi/Dubinsky/Callahan, but I don't know what jerseys to look for.

They wore the same ones as the edge wolfpack ones just pre-edge. Wanted Callahan but its a different model so thats out. Probably going to make mine avery or anisimov.