Edge 2.0 v 6100

lfcjari37

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but what are the differences between the 2 types of jersey?

They're cut differently and the 2.0 is mostly Air Knit with panels of X-trafil.

They're cut differently and the 2.0 is mostly Air Knit with panels of X-trafil.

Thanks for this. What is the cut difference and is xtrafil like ultrafil?

I find the Edge jerseys have slightly longer arms and torso but not as roomy across the chest. The bottom hem of the 6100s are relatively flat compared to the contoured ones found on the Edge and Edge 2.0.

X-trafil and Ultrafil are totally different. Ultrafil is thicker and more tightly woven made of 100% polyester whereas X-trafil is a mix of polyester and spandex and it's almost like a mesh-like material.

I find the Edge jerseys have slightly longer arms and torso but not as roomy across the chest. The bottom hem of the 6100s are relatively flat compared to the contoured ones found on the Edge and Edge 2.0.

X-trafil and Ultrafil are totally different. Ultrafil is thicker and more tightly woven made of 100% polyester whereas X-trafil is a mix of polyester and spandex and it's almost like a mesh-like material.

Thanks a lot for that info, gives me a good idea of the differences :stickhndl:

Thanks a lot for that info, gives me a good idea of the differences :stickhndl:

I can take a photo of the two materials if you like to give you a side by side comparison. The thing is I only have Ultrafil jerseys in black and X-trafil in White, Green and Blue so it won't be a direct comparison.

I can take a photo of the two materials if you like to give you a side by side comparison. The thing is I only have Ultrafil jerseys in black and X-trafil in White, Green and Blue so it won't be a direct comparison.

That would be good thanks!